Smartmedia 128mb alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

song

Feb 23, 2002
homex.coolconnect.com
Hi all smartmedia user from olympus.

If you need to get SM now, it is the time...!

I just came back from AP and i managed to get a 128mb SM for $80 inclusive of taxes. It comes with 1 yr warrenty.

However, i understand that some went and manage to get it at $85. So, i can help by lending my receipt to you if you need. Show him that u got it before at $80.

Tried the cards, quite good so i went down to get another one. Now got 3 SM128mb.

Dont miss the opportunity as last time i ask in april , it is $95.
The brand is alpha data in purple box with foam packaging.

Really?
OK, will go there later.

Do you need to bargain to get that price?

Thanks!

Originally posted by Prime
Really?
OK, will go there later.

Do you need to bargain to get that price?

Thanks!

he will open price at $95.

I think Kamwei went down, did not manage to get to $80. He amanged to get only $85.

I tell u what, why not go down in late evening at around 4 to 5pm. I would be there with the receipt since i need to visit john later.

Originally posted by song

I think Kamwei went down, did not manage to get to $80. He amanged to get only $85.

ah song ah, it's me lah, not kamwai. ;)

he will open price at $95.

I tell u what, why not go down in late evening at around 4 to 5pm. I would be there with the receipt since i need to visit john later.

OICIC...

Thanks for your kind offer, but that won't be necessary.
I'm offered that price ($95) before, thought that is due to stock shortage, so din bargain that time.

Thanks again! :D

When to AP just now, got:
Alpha Data 128 Mb SMC for $85 (he refuse to sell at $80)
4 X Sanyo 1850 mAh for $14 ($3.50 each)

Thanks!

Originally posted by Prime
When to AP just now, got:
Alpha Data 128 Mb SMC for $85 (he refuse to sell at $80)
4 X Sanyo 1850 mAh for $14 ($3.50 each)

Thanks!

I think the next time people goes down to AP for Alpha data SM128mb , you go look for Mr Tan. A medium height man with a crew cut. Always in short-sleevze shirt cotton pants.

I think the next time people goes down to AP for Alpha data SM128mb , you go look for Mr Tan. A medium height man with a crew cut. Always in short-sleevze shirt cotton pants.

Me also went to AP 2day. Got 4 Sanyo batteries at $14 and a +4 closeup for $14 too. Asked about 128MB SM. Starting price was $88. DId not bargain, but I think shld be able to bargain till low 80s. Was also served by a very friendly medium height man with crew cut. Think should be the Mr Tan you are talking abt.

well....wonder AP knows internet forums is talking about the shop everyday ! haa..

Wa cool, thanks for the info Song.

Gonna rush down next Monday to buy liao, finally can get a 128MB card :)

sometimes it depends on your luck.....

i also heard b4 80-85......went there no more stock .....

then quote me fuji one at 95.......

Originally posted by Blitz
Wa cool, thanks for the info Song.

Gonna rush down next Monday to buy liao, finally can get a 128MB card :)

Biltz, u want to go down and buy today?? I am going today so i can bring receipt along to prove $80 if the person does not give u $80

Biltz, u want to go down and buy today?? I am going today so i can bring receipt along to prove $80 if the person does not give u $80

Hi Song,

Thanks for offer but pai seh can't go down today :( Anyway tomorrow then it's my pay day tat's why I choose Monday to go down :D

Originally posted by looteer
sometimes it depends on your luck.....

i also heard b4 80-85......went there no more stock .....

then quote me fuji one at 95.......

fuji 128mb SM at 85 2 weeks ago.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.