Smart Media card Qn

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaGixShOe

Apr 16, 2002
magixshoe.clubsnap.org
heard that it has got a write protect feature??
pasting a sticker over the round thingy issit?

can anyone tell me more about it?

Yes, that is correct. To write protect a SM card, you'll need to paste a silver sticker over a stipulated area.

As far as I am concerned - it's pretty stupid. The stickers won't last a few removals and stickups and the residue may cause further contact problems.

why do need to write protect it anyway? never try putting the sticker on from first place. :)

Originally posted by luisg
why do need to write protect it anyway? never try putting the sticker on from first place. :)
coz i just got a damm fustrating cum pek chek accident recently...... i was at my 5 day chalet and on the 2nd day most of my frenz came and i took about 40+ pic all turn out very nice (nice smiles and sharp pic) and one of my fren go play around with my cam, viewing the pics and he wanted to delete one of the pic and for my cam(2600z) the delete thingy is to erase frame, all frame, format
and he chose FORMAT!

never let dummy play unaided with a cam lor...
since u wouldn't have write-protected it before u hand it to him anyway...

Originally posted by MaGixShOe
coz i just got a damm fustrating cum pek chek accident recently...... i was at my 5 day chalet and on the 2nd day most of my frenz came and i took about 40+ pic all turn out very nice (nice smiles and sharp pic) and one of my fren go play around with my cam, viewing the pics and he wanted to delete one of the pic and for my cam(2600z) the delete thingy is to erase frame, all frame, format
and he chose FORMAT!

Sorry, but I really have to do this. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

my cam canot protect the file from delete unlike some oly cams do rite?

and somemore even if write protect if the goondo user choose to format the thing oso gone

Status
Not open for further replies.