Smallest Volkswagen beetle with a Value.

Status
Not open for further replies.

spiderman

Oct 28, 2004
Jurong
This is the smallest Volkwagen beetle. :think:

d11.jpg

It's a diamond ring! :bigeyes:

d3copy.jpg

Let's take a closer look! :cool:

d4copy.jpg

Comments and critics please. :)

[Note: The black background is my old black t-shirt! ;p Couldn't find a solid black background.]

That is sooo... cute!

Hehehe not bad..
But Diamond ring seem to be alittle noisy wor... :think:

Hehehe good idea ;)

Hi Jacky, you may want to try Neatimage to remove the noise. I use that quite often to remove noise from my pics. The software is FOC.

tchuanye said:
Hi Jacky, you may want to try Neatimage to remove the noise. I use that quite often to remove noise from my pics. The software is FOC.

"Ban chan" leh! I am a beginner only.

CY, the last pic, I have already used Neat image! Maybe just didn't adjust properly. But my problem with the FZ20 is findingthe right setting to produce less noise. I am still exploring setups with various setting.

Now waiting for my 3T & 4T, got the Suntax already! :gbounce: But the diffuser is out of stock. Got to check again with the store soon.

tchuanye said:

Maybe I should try high F and slightly longer S. Cos at the moment my close up lens is single element and the WD is quite close to the object. The built in flash can't help(will cast a shadow) and even if the WD allows, the built in flash might be too harshed even with the lowest setting.

How come your spiders shots are so bright but to the right exposure!? :think: (Spiderman asking the real Spiderman! :bsmilie: )

spiderman said:
Maybe I should try high F and slightly longer S. Cos at the moment my close up lens is single element and the WD is quite close to the object. The built in flash can't help(will cast a shadow) and even if the WD allows, the built in flash might be too harshed even with the lowest setting.

How come your spiders shots are so bright but to the right exposure!? :think: (Spiderman asking the real Spiderman! :bsmilie: )

Some of the pics are adjusted brighter using Levels in PS7. But for those underexposed shots, when its brighten this way, the noise is very obvious. So I use neatimage to remove them.

Best way to minimise noise is use the lowest ISO as default. Seldom do I go above ISO 100 unless really no choice.

F8 and longer S will help. Or you can use external light sources, or even daylight. If the camera cast a shadow, you can use some white paper/mirror to deflect the light to the subject.

Glad to hear you got your flash! :thumbsup:

Hey Spiderman, there are couple of girls here on CS ... so which one are you proposing to?? ;)

tchuanye said:
Some of the pics are adjusted brighter using Levels in PS7. But for those underexposed shots, when its brighten this way, the noise is very obvious. So I use neatimage to remove them.

Best way to minimise noise is use the lowest ISO as default. Seldom do I go above ISO 100 unless really no choice.

F8 and longer S will help. Or you can use external light sources, or even daylight. If the camera cast a shadow, you can use some white paper/mirror to deflect the light to the subject.

Glad to hear you got your flash! :thumbsup:

I understand better about the setting now. Thanks to you. Those pics were taken under yellow light in my living room actually. I don't have much chance to take pics in the daytime. :(

One more thing about setting, cos it is close up, I have to use MACRO mode. I did use the shift program but I noticed the S in MACRO mode is always 1/4, no matter the F is 2.8 or 8.0. Is that normal? Or I made a mistake? The macro mode of the FZ20 does not really have freeplay for the F & S I think? :dunno:

I did tried the M mode but it can't get as close as the MACRO mode. :dunno:

nova_nebula said:
Hey Spiderman, there are couple of girls here on CS ... so which one are you proposing to?? ;)

hahaha..... proposal, I dare not. What if I tell you the diamond is a man-made one? Probably all will run away! :bsmilie: Well, real or fake is up to one to believe! :) If others think it is real, I am a good photographer. If others think it is a fake, than I am a bad photographer. If others think in between, then I am an average photographer. The more I say, the more i become :confused: ! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.