Small review : Orkio DSLR Bagz Urban

jason1980

Jul 6, 2010
Looking for a sling bag for my Pentax Kx with Tamron 18-200, 18-55 kit lens and my sigma 50, f1.4 lens

Went to MS color at AMK hub. Price $81 after 10% discount.
Comparing with the canon crumpler 5 million dollar home on sale at $88.
This bag is definitely bigger.

img0585gd.jpg

Bright red compartment. Makes searching for small items easy.

img0586x.jpg

Small divider with a pocket. for filter??

img0587lc.jpg

The Ipad slot behind seems to be able to fit a naked Ipad only, tried to stuff my ipad with the otterbox commuter case in, Very tight but should have no issues with a naked ipad.

I'd put my lens caps in that small pockets. Quite a good idea there

does it come with a rain cover? or is it waterproof on its own? :)

Yep, comes with a grey rain cover. can be worn as a hip bag as well. Stitching is good too. Quite a bargain for it.

I'd put my lens caps in that small pockets. Quite a good idea there

I guess so as well.
But i was wondering why there was only 1 given. As the other side of the bag can use an additional divider too.
Maybe i will ask the distro if it is supposed to come with 1 only or if it can be bought seperately

Yep, comes with a grey rain cover. can be worn as a hip bag as well. Stitching is good too. Quite a bargain for it.

looks like a pretty well made bag. congrats on your purchase.

as for wearing it as a hip bag, i suggest don't bother - its more comfortable to sling over 1 shoulder. your load (based on your first post) seems quite heavy.

looks like a pretty well made bag. congrats on your purchase.

as for wearing it as a hip bag, i suggest don't bother - its more comfortable to sling over 1 shoulder. your load (based on your first post) seems quite heavy.

definitely, will use the sling only. with all the gears in, its pretty heavy and uncomfortable to be using it as a hip bag

Just discovered a defect with my bag..
The sewing is not done properly. :(

img0600gi.jpg

img0599bi.jpg