small outings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemon tea

Oct 22, 2007
hi guys im keen to join on cs outings but i would prefer small group one ... say <10. is there any?

the ones i read here are huge! like 30-40pax!.... very diff for me to learn as im still a newbie
:dunno:

Hi sis,saw that this is your 1st post. :) Welcome to the big family.There are some outings which has a pretty small group. Like the AG Outing or Learner's Outing organised by bro Azure. There are sometimes small outing organised for dedicated groups too (Like those for Pentax/Olympus/Sony users only). I do organise small TFCD outings too cos I do not like to have too many photographers to each model.

Hi sis,saw that this is your 1st post. :) Welcome to the big family.There are some outings which has a pretty small group. Like the AG Outing or Learner's Outing organised by bro Azure. There are sometimes small outing organised for dedicated groups too (Like those for Pentax/Olympus/Sony users only). I do organise small TFCD outings too cos I do not like to have too many photographers to each model.

mayb the TS can be the model for TFCD ...;p

errrrr maybe nobody will turn up! hahaahhahah

kekeke
once they see 'female' they will turn up

there arent any male TFCD?

You just try posting that you want to look for photographers to do a TFCD for you and you can see how many will respond to you. ;)

aiyaa..y waste bandwidth...can PM u directly bah bro galdor...;p u TFCD coordinator bah

kekeke
once they see 'female' they will turn up

there arent any male TFCD?

kinda agree...once female...sure turn up...hehehe...MALE ahh...have lor..but CMI ah...haha....

haha i would like to see the male tfcd though

come come dun shy.. :bsmilie:

shoot TS bah...;p isnt that wat we agree juz now? :sweatsm:

Wah lao, please don't say that. Somone just crashed my thread yesterday regarding this and started calling me names lor.

so many days u free ah? next thurs leh? hols...any plans?

i prefer small grps myself.
too big = too many admin related probs.
best is to 1st fix a date n type of shoot.

yeah...galdor and me newbie...always :)

Status
Not open for further replies.