Small Orange Dot sticker on Lens Box


Status
Not open for further replies.

speedblade

New Member
Sep 28, 2003
855
0
0
Bukit Panjang
went to buy a lens, tried 3 copies and 1 of them got the sticker outside. Anyone knows if lenses are marked for whatever reason? :dunno:
 

jesser

New Member
Dec 28, 2002
516
0
0
Serangoon
www.jesserswork.com.sg
speedblade said:
went to buy a lens, tried 3 copies and 1 of them got the sticker outside. Anyone knows if lenses are marked for whatever reason? :dunno:
hmmm....during stock taking?:think:
 

Sandman77

New Member
Mar 30, 2005
509
0
0
grey sets ?
 

speedblade

New Member
Sep 28, 2003
855
0
0
Bukit Panjang
It's not grey, and that one happens to be the sharpest too. (the 1st one is i think a display set, and the second one had DUST in it.)

I had to play nice to get to try the 3rd sample, AND it happened to have that sticker .... coincidence ?? :dunno:
 

speedblade

New Member
Sep 28, 2003
855
0
0
Bukit Panjang
ha ha .... ;p

i'll still go look for it though ... hee hee.... Ah Q spirit LIVES!

:sweatsm:
 

kc123

New Member
Jul 29, 2005
23
0
1
speedblade said:
It's not grey, and that one happens to be the sharpest too. (the 1st one is i think a display set, and the second one had DUST in it.)
:

Can teach me how to compare sharpest of lens, on the spot? I will be a great asset to me when buying lenses.
 

speedblade

New Member
Sep 28, 2003
855
0
0
Bukit Panjang
kc123 said:
Can teach me how to compare sharpest of lens, on the spot? I will be a great asset to me when buying lenses.
i bring my laptop ..... :)

that's why need to play real nice to try 3 copies. ;p
 

holeinone

Senior Member
Jan 27, 2004
1,367
0
36
Tampines
Aiyoh no need to be so kiasu when buying lens lah.
 

Status
Not open for further replies.