Small camera bag recommendations .

Status
Not open for further replies.

loozhengyuan

Jan 16, 2010
Okay , first off please pardon me if this is posted in the wrong section .

Yeah , okay . Im looking for small bag for me keep my dslr when carrying around school or small functions . Dont have to put accessories , just the camera itself can already . Hmm , just wanna keep low profile when not using . Any solutions or camera bag/pouch/toploader you can recommend me ? I have a real tight budget , less than $100 .

Hope you can help , thanks so much .

Crumpler 4MDH,Lowepro Topload(Forgot what number)...

depending on what lens u have .... a Toploader (45 thru 75) or the Think Tank equivalent

there are many bags that will fit ur purpose since it is so general. One good one is Lowepro Photorunner ($55 IIRC).

im using the d90 + 18-200mm .

I need something that just fits this camera , so that its compact . I have a rezo190 and fastpack200 . Now im looking for something that can be easily brought around .

Last edited:
Okay , first off please pardon me if this is posted in the wrong section .

Yeah , okay . Im looking for small bag for me keep my dslr when carrying around school or small functions . Dont have to put accessories , just the camera itself can already . Hmm , just wanna keep low profile when not using . Any solutions or camera bag/pouch/toploader you can recommend me ? I have a real tight budget , less than $100 .

Hope you can help , thanks so much .
how about just get one of those small messenger bags?

I myself do so on occassion.

A friend of mine has a small bag that may be what you're looking for. He uses a D70s and a 18-200mm, which is similar to what you have. It's a blue colour small bag, by Lowepro I believe, and should fit your setup nicely. Have a look at the Lowepro website, should be able to find it.

hey you can use a lowepro passport sling.. i'm using one for my daily needs, go out with gf etc.. doesn't take up alot of space, perfect for being a travel bag..

its pretty cheap, nice sling bag, that can pass off as a normal bag anytime..

go check it out at cathay photo... or lowepro website http://products.lowepro.com/product/Passport-Sling,2190,4.htm

actually i have seen this brand called Bagman, the logo looks abit like krumpler. but its cheap and relatively good. but its all about practicality! i saw it in challenger in funan..

actually i have seen this brand called Bagman, the logo looks abit like krumpler. but its cheap and relatively good. but its all about practicality! i saw it in challenger in funan..

I have been using bagman for about 4 years. The quality is decent.

and cheaper than alot of the other brands too!

Perhaps you search for camera pad..

I have similar requirement and I want to find cushioned cover or camera pad for my D500 so I can put into my normal bag / backpack. I saw look-alike at Cathay Marina and it's definitely less than $100 but i thought the padding is a little too thin. Any recommendations?

try Lowepro - SlingShot 102 AW, it fit my d90 + 70-200mm +lx3 + 50mm 1.8. i got it from b&s for only $50 (1 month old).

I would buy a camera insert and put it into a normal bag. Fits all your requirements and its 30bucks?

Sounds like you need a holster style sling bag, something like the Lowepro Topload Zoom. I saw it selling at Challenger and Song Brothers. Around $20, if I remember correctly.

Are u using the body with grip ?

If u don't use the grip, can get a 4mdh. Trendy colors.. Fit with what u wear and most importantly no one knows it's a camera bag.

Lowepro gives is good but not as trendy as crumpler.. Which I feel it gives a serious look..

Called tk foto and checked the price for 4mdh, it's $90.. Can fit your budget..

$100 for 5mdh which I feel it's more worth sometimes can store an additional umbrella.. Or something..

I would buy a camera insert and put it into a normal bag. Fits all your requirements and its 30bucks?
I have a think tank change up but when I do street shooting or when traveling and doesn't anyone to know I am carrying a camera, I use a Chinatown bought shoulder bag. I lined it with neoprene to give a little protection and add additional stitches at the shoulder strap/bag joint to strengthen it. The outside is a little grimy (perfect for street camo) but I vacuum the inside often to keep it clean. It can hold a 7d with 17-55 mm with some room to spare for small accessories.

Status
Not open for further replies.