SLR LCD Protection

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChongK

Nov 15, 2007
West Side
Hi guys,

i wish to know how much is the LCD screen protector going for and where can i get it.The one that caps on top of the LCD screen,and not those that stick on (the film type).

Sorry if this post is being posted before,could show me some links.

Currently i'm using a Nikon D60,2.5inch LCD screen..

It would be good that u guys could tell me where to get it too, THANKS! :thumbsup:

Hi guys,

i wish to know how much is the LCD screen protector going for and where can i get it.The one that caps on top of the LCD screen,and not those that stick on (the film type).

Sorry if this post is being posted before,could show me some links.

Currently i'm using a Nikon D60,2.5inch LCD screen..

It would be good that u guys could tell me where to get it too, THANKS! :thumbsup:

Hi ChongK,

I am using a D60 too. I not too sure if the LCD protector (as the Nikon type) is available if there is any at all. As far as I know, there is no plastic LCD protector for the entry level DSLR (D40/40X/60) as there is no latch at the LCD screen top for the cover to latch on. If feasible, guess Nikon will have offer it as an accessory or include in the camera box.

I am currently using a film protector for the screen. Will be interested to know if there is such as cover, likely 3rd party, as well.

Cheers,

Yes, there's no LCD screen cover for D40/40X/60.

Thanks for the information =)

Status
Not open for further replies.