SLR camera/lens need servicing/cleaning, any recommendation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard_de_weird

May 6, 2004
Hougang
Hi,

I got a 20 years old Minolta XG1 that needs servicing and cleaning as there is some dirt on the mirror. Also, the lens got fungus grown on it and the turning is a bit stiff too. Should I send them back to Minolta Service Center to do the servicing/cleaning? Or is it better that I just bring them to any of the outside camera service shops? Any recommendation? And roughly how much will that cost? :think:

Bring to camera hospital. steven can virtually repair any cameras and he spend sometime working for minolta, canon and nikon before.

Hi!!
I am a newby!

Where is camera hospital? Need to fix and service my manual lens?

sunshine plaza.... the one near Mr. Beans...at selegie... grd floor facing the road

whoelse said:
Bring to camera hospital. steven can virtually repair any cameras and he spend sometime working for minolta, canon and nikon before.

Hi,

Thanks for the recommendation. Will bring my camera down to let him have a look on the condition... BTW, do they open on Sunday? :lovegrin:

this is interesting! may i know how much he would charge to repair non-AF 50mm prime and 70-200mm zoom?

You can try P&G Photographic Centre at The Adephi, Basement. I've sent a few items for repair/maintainance and found it great. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.