Slimming Centres: Are They For Real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohgui

Jan 31, 2005
La La Land
eh... all those slimming centres out there... for men and women... are they really effective as what they advertised? some mentioned eat what you like and still lose weight. no injections needed. traditional approach used, etc.

all true or just a load of BS just to rake in the moolah? anyone have tried or know anyone who did? how much does the entire package costs?

curious lah... want to know. always see these ads in the papers and i'm wondering if there are people going for these slimming centres.

slimming centers are the only places that get repeat customers by being BAD at what they do.

Crash diet + poor exercise plan = lose muscle, gain back fatter than before --> back to slimming center... sad but true.

eh... all those slimming centres out there... for men and women... are they really effective as what they advertised? some mentioned eat what you like and still lose weight. no injections needed. traditional approach used, etc.

all true or just a load of BS just to rake in the moolah? anyone have tried or know anyone who did? how much does the entire package costs?

curious lah... want to know. always see these ads in the papers and i'm wondering if there are people going for these slimming centres.

dun tell me u got mohgui de shen cai... :bsmilie:

really wan to lose weight???

EXERCISE!

for me, it's all bS!
spent money, poke with needles, and a few times a week!!
cannot eat this cannot eat that!
STILL GAIN 1KG! :angry:

I don't trust slimming centres!! :rolleyes:

slimming centres for GUYS ? no need lah, send them to RT ! :thumbsup:

I tried a workout program called "8 minutes in the morning" by Jorge Cruise. Just need to buy the book and some weights and follow the exercises that you do each morning right after you wake up. Lost a couple of kgs in 3 weeks but then I stopped. Thinking of getting back on it again.

Whether I lose weight or not, I did feel more energetic throughout the day during that time. Maybe it is just my hallucination...

I tried a workout program called "8 minutes in the morning" by Jorge Cruise. Just need to buy the book and some weights and follow the exercises that you do each morning right after you wake up. Lost a couple of kgs in 3 weeks but then I stopped. Thinking of getting back on it again.

Whether I lose weight or not, I did feel more energetic throughout the day during that time. Maybe it is just my hallucination...

i find it more tedious to read than to exercise... *lazy to read*

can do a video for me? ;)

Heard of something called "Losing Water Weight"?

That's precisely what slimming centres & slimming pills does.

poke u? u go liposuction?

no lah i did the chinese ways... lipo very painful one!!!! and did you see the needle they use! they no need to give me painkillers, cause i will be out !

slimming centres for GUYS ? no need lah, send them to RT ! :thumbsup:

:bsmilie: No need. Just make sure you shoot on Saturday (12 hrs) and Sunday (6hrs).

serious ah... these centres are not effective as what they preached? anyway, i thought so too. too good to be true in most cases.

hold on... when you go on a self-planned diet (without exercising) to lose weight, do you lose more body mass or more body fat?

Caloric deficit = loss in weight, that hard for normal people to understand meh?

It's not hard to understand, it's only difficult to follow it for a long term :sweat:

Thing is, people want a fast and easy way out. A simple caloric deficit of 200 cals a day will cut your weight by about 1-1.5 lbs a week, that's about 5 lbs on average a month, or 2 kilos. It's not that hard, 200 cal is about a bowl of rice lesser a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.