Slimming Center and Bust Enhancement Center...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgpoorman

Harlow, any ladies here can share with us on these slimming center and bust enhancement program realli can slim down and make u more voluptous?

I am realli curios....I not CheeKoPeh...just very curios. Got 1 ad says a malay girl lost 11Kg in 2 Weeks...is it true? Can Breast realli me make bigger?? I was told ur breast size is in ur gene...

Thanks for sharing in advance.

I dont have, uh, personal exp but this is what some of my friends told me after trying some places (which I wldn't name in case I get sued, lol).

Fat is fat. The only sure way to get rid of fat is to turn into muscle, and sitting around with machines and smiling is NOT the way. Meaning, yes u lose weight, but once u stop their "recommanded" diet... BAM u're back to your original weight.

Breast enhancement is either fake, super fake, or just plain cheating your money. If we're talking abt survey... just imagine, a boob job gone wrong. And with the prices involved, not worth it at all. Might as well as drink full cream milk and pray :bsmilie:

IMHO... accept who you are. Supermodels make up less than 1% of the world's population. Given that crippled/born disfigured people exist in bigger numbers and are unfortunately called freaks,then supermodels should be known as superfreaks. Also, who cares if that Victorias Secret dress is size 0? Do what we HUMANS like to do - tailor the damn bloody cloth to fit ur body, not the other way round.

Just my 2cents on this sub.. no offense meant!

coolz assessment of the industry here :thumbsup:

just do lots of cardio, eat a medium fat diet, and keep a relatively stressed free lifestyle...

I can certainly help ladies lose the flab at half the cost and twice the fun :D :D

Vynara said:
Fat is fat. The only sure way to get rid of fat is to turn into muscle,...

fat does not turn into muscle. its actually we burn fat and develop muscle. 2 different separate processes =)

from what i know, slimming centres concentrate on making you lose water mass wihin your body - thus allowing you to 'lose' weight fast.

The moment you drink normally again, you will gain back the weight you lost.

fat is fat. but if you do strengthing exercises instead of cardio, you might end up building muscles beneath your fat. Explains why most weight lifters do not look like body builders... ;)

Vynara said:
IMHO... accept who you are. Supermodels make up less than 1% of the world's population. Given that crippled/born disfigured people exist in bigger numbers and are unfortunately called freaks,then supermodels should be known as superfreaks. Also, who cares if that Victorias Secret dress is size 0? Do what we HUMANS like to do - tailor the damn bloody cloth to fit ur body, not the other way round.

OS14.JPG

if everybody think like u do, i would be so happy! :bsmilie:​

Status
Not open for further replies.