Slideshows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian

May 19, 2004
West
Hi,

Which software do you guys use to create slideshows for wedding photos other than Microsoft powerpoint ?

Can't find a "Mac" download link though. Sorry.

eng_keow said:
BTW does it support Macs?

Thanks to all for your info. :thumbsup:
Has anyone tried using Adobe products to create slideshows? :think:

You can also try Photodex Phoshow Gold.

Quite intuitive and nice results...

So sorry TS, can I ask a question, which I think you may be interested too?

I tried Pinnacle Studio and the Photo Delux before, when I burnt the slide show onto VCD format, the quality of the pic drop to very very very bad level when view on TV......I was using 2MP pic, which is much better than the TV resolution right.... is this prob common?

Any advise? Thanks!!

Just to add abit, i am planning to create a slideshow for my sister's wedding in dvd format...so not sure whish software to use :think:

Adrian said:
Just to add abit, i am planning to create a slideshow for my sister's wedding in dvd format...so not sure whish software to use :think:
Proshow has a wizard to create DVD menus and directly burn to DVD if I remember well...

Would like to borrow this thread to ask a question.

I tried using Photodex Phoshow Gold. But my photos are not in standard sizes cos I had scaned the photos from really old shots which were in odd sizes. Somehow, the whole photo does not fit into the screen nicely (mostly, cut off). Any programs that won't put me in this siutation?

When creating the slides, there is Pan & Zoom options. Just Zoom in and the picture will fill the whole screen (Cut Off). Zoom out if the whole picture must be in the screen but there'll be empty areas around the photo. Stretch it if you want it to fill the whole screen nicely but the picture may be distorted.

swiftdragon said:
Would like to borrow this thread to ask a question.

I tried using Photodex Phoshow Gold. But my photos are not in standard sizes cos I had scaned the photos from really old shots which were in odd sizes. Somehow, the whole photo does not fit into the screen nicely (mostly, cut off). Any programs that won't put me in this siutation?

Status
Not open for further replies.