SLides overexposed - Machine Faulty...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sulhan

May 11, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
www.md-sulhan.com
Hiee...

Just to share my sorrow....Got back my slide today (one of those covering the POwerboat)....the shop apologised to me for overexposing while developing the slides. Before i could say anything....they apologise and apologise....and gave me a Free Next roll of slides processing voucher.... :confused: :confused:

This is one of those time where have to admit....accidents do happen...

I saw a Bunch of slides also rejected ......consolidated to a lot....

rgds,
me

Wah .. like tt effort all gone to the drain ....

How many roll overexposed ? if xx , I think they should compensate xx roll(s) of slides as well as free develop too ;p

sulhan said:
Hiee...

Just to share my sorrow....Got back my slide today (one of those covering the POwerboat)....the shop apologised to me for overexposing while developing the slides. Before i could say anything....they apologise and apologise....and gave me a Free Next roll of slides processing voucher.... :confused: :confused:

rgds,
me

Hehhehehhee.... My question would be which shop? Can PM me... Hehehehhehe

sulhan said:
Hiee...

rgds,
me
Huh? How can the lab "overexpose" your slides? More like the overdeveloped it in your case. Which shop, by the way? :)

Regards
CK

This is actually very serious. Can imagine if it's someone's wedding or some $10k trip to Iceland...

i'm not trying to be difficult on them, but i think you deserve more compensation than that.

While that is true, if you read your coupon, (the one that they give you in receipt of your film) there is a disclaimer there that says that the limit to the damages is the cost of the roll of film.

Bottomline, be real careful where you process your film. Better to go to a reliable lab then some cheapo one.....

This was from one of the most frequent and reliable shops....

Luckily i shot film,digital ,slides for the boatrace..... :confused:

regards,
sulhan

sulhan said:
This was from one of the most frequent and reliable shops....

Luckily i shot film,digital ,slides for the boatrace..... :confused:

regards,
sulhan

Real sorry to hear that. Hope it does not happen again or to any of us...

Hiee.....

Well....accidents do happen......be it, CF card, Microdrive, Slides, Negs Film, what ever.....

The key point....major event - its best to have backup...(more than 1 media)

rgds,
me

sulhan said:
Hiee.....

Well....accidents do happen......be it, CF card, Microdrive, Slides, Negs Film, what ever.....

The key point....major event - its best to have backup...(more than 1 media)

rgds,
me

If u are covering an event in S'pore ok lar.... but if u are travelling on a holiday.... how many types of media can u bring along... most likely only a small digicam without much storage.... duh..... I'll burn down the shop man if they do that to me!!!

ST1100 said:
This is actually very serious. Can imagine if it's someone's wedding or some $10k trip to Iceland...

i'm not trying to be difficult on them, but i think you deserve more compensation than that.
That's why professionals buy liability insurance. It covers them for such incidents which are not of their fault.

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.