Slide to print question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Jul 2, 2003
Singapore, North Area
Visit site
Hi, I've a question regarding converting slides to prints

Recently I went down to Tonoka to convert some of my slides to print. I don't know why but those prints seem underexpose whereas the sildes are okie. Does this mean that the ppl at tonoka didn't do a good job converting my slides to print?

I know that RGB also does such conversion. Is their results better then those from Tonoka or maybe even from other place? Cos they seem to be charging like $2+ for a 4R conversion whereas tonoka only charges $1.

May 22, 2002
S'pore
www.bengchye.com
Originally posted by Kira
Hi, I've a question regarding converting slides to prints

Recently I went down to Tonoka to convert some of my slides to print. I don't know why but those prints seem underexpose whereas the sildes are okie. Does this mean that the ppl at tonoka didn't do a good job converting my slides to print?

I know that RGB also does such conversion. Is their results better then those from Tonoka or maybe even from other place? Cos they seem to be charging like $2+ for a 4R conversion whereas tonoka only charges $1.
give them the instruction on what u want. Contrast, colour, brightness,etc... if u think that your slides are PERFECTLY expose, tell them NO CORRECTION. at the back of the print, it should be stated as a straight rolls of "N"s if they do any correction, don't pay them. simple as that...

if u know certain lab well, they will want to keep u as a long term customer and give u good price.

A

andylee

Hi, where is this tonoka????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom