Slide projector $?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From $90 in Cash Convertors to a few hundred dollars for the high end Kodak Carousel series. Popular ones are the Leica Pradovit 150 at around $300 or less, or the Kindermann for like $200 odd.

Regards
CK

ckiang said:
From $90 in Cash Convertors to a few hundred dollars for the high end Kodak Carousel series. Popular ones are the Leica Pradovit 150 at around $300 or less, or the Kindermann for like $200 odd.

Regards
CK

Thanks! Saw one at yahoo auction selling ard $150...thinking whether should get it or not... :think:

The one i saw was a kodak carousel 2050 but handle broke and auto focusing not working well....saw another interesting one any comments? Thanks.

satan_18349 said:
The one i saw was a kodak carousel 2050 but handle broke and auto focusing not working well....saw another interesting one any comments? Thanks.

The one featured here is just a battery operated slide viewer. It has no projection capabilities at all.

I have a Reflecta one for sale if you are interested. It's kept in a dry box and still come in it's original packing boxes. Any plenty of accessories like the high capacity carousel and mini screen. However, do take note that the brand seems to have disappeared from the market. Wondered what happened. It used to be a very respected brand 10 years ago.

Cheers,

Status
Not open for further replies.