Slide Projector Opinions Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckiang

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
Hi,

Thinking of getting one. Budget of $250 or so. Which is good?

1. Leica Pradovit 150
2. Kindermann 1500 (CP having promo now, $222 with 200 slide mounts and 20 slide sleeves free).
3. One of the Braun things.

Kodak Carousels out of reach. Rollei probably out of reach as well.

TIA.

Regards
CK

I have a Braun Novamat 150 projector. It's probably not the best but I think its well worth it for the money and I think the pictures are sharp - the Braun series all have the same lens (same optics!) throughout their range of projectors.
Of course if you can afford a Leica, go for it then....!

:cool:

Artemis

Originally posted by Ninja
I'm buying the Leica 150 next month. In the China Photography Forums, the old birds mostly use Rollei 150 and Leica 150. They strongly don't encourage Kindermann. In my research, so far no one complain Braun. If you understand Chinese, I sent you the url.

Yes, I can read chinese. Send me the URL.

Regards
CK

Originally posted by artemis
I have a Braun Novamat 150 projector. It's probably not the best but I think its well worth it for the money and I think the pictures are sharp - the Braun series all have the same lens (same optics!) throughout their range of projectors.
Of course if you can afford a Leica, go for it then....!

:cool:

Artemis

Not the higher end Leicas of coz. The 150 is their lowest end one, at around $250 I heard.

Regards
CK

is it neccesary to project on a projector screen?
or juz a white wall or maybe mahjong paper will do?

There is no real need for a projector screen, just find a bare white wall that's large enough. Make sure there are no blemishes on that wall... a smooth wall is best.
:p

artemis

Status
Not open for further replies.