Slide processing questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
May I know which shops near Bukit Batok are reliable for slide processing? Heard RGB shops are good, do they have branches in the west? If not, where are their branches in Bugis and Orchard?

Thank u for ur info:)

check this out

http://www.rgb-color.com/

Shop 1:
103 Beach Road
#01-01 Premier Centre
Singapore 189704
Tel: (65) 63346146
Fax: (65) 63346147

Shop 2:
167 Penang Road
#01-02 Winsland House II
Singapore 238462
Tel: (65) 67383168
Fax: (65) 67339538

KJ ColourLab @ Tiong Bahru Plaza is one.

Originally posted by kianern
KJ ColourLab @ Tiong Bahru Plaza is one.

Yeap. Charges $4.05/roll for unmounted processing.
(It's actually $4.50. But i get a 10% discount cause i work at TBP)

Originally posted by rochkoh

wa liew, rochkoh, no tell us. we always go KJ and develop one. So which shop are you working in??? Pertama??

Originally posted by ninelives

wa liew, rochkoh, no tell us. we always go KJ and develop one. So which shop are you working in??? Pertama??

err.. no. i work in the office building beside the shopping center, right above the UOB branch. and err.. whois the 'we'? :)

maybe can meet up or something..

Wow, so last time when they charge $4 for unmounted slide processing, u actually only pay $3.60? thats cheeeep! :)
so, er, how do u identify that u work in TBP?..... ;p

..NuTs..

err.. no. i work in the office building beside the shopping center, right above the UOB branch. and err.. whois the 'we'? :)

maybe can meet up or something..

docile, bluestrike,adam?? and me.

Hi all, i seems to hear someone mention b4 to me tat RGB at orchald is closing. ANy idea how true is it???

thanks

tomshen said:
May I know which shops near Bukit Batok are reliable for slide processing? Heard RGB shops are good, do they have branches in the west? If not, where are their branches in Bugis and Orchard?

Thank u for ur info:)

You may want to try KJ at Bukit Timah 6th ave (the one shifted from Tiong Bahru).
One thing, you've to take note is, slide development will take around 3 days to process as they dun have any development machine at their retail store anymore. (from this month onwards), they will send the films to their HQ for development.
The price is a bit steep though around $5 for unmounted slide.

I sent 2 rolls to RGB Beach Road and was charged $4.70...

And yes, RGB Orchard is closing. They are making way to concentrate all their operations to the Beach Road branch.

anyone know what res rgb scans slides/negs at? and/or whether they have PCD? looking to archive my stuff.

i used to use KJ extensively but stopped after realising (from slide scanning) that my slides were sometimes scratched! switched to RGB which was cheaper as well. you'll get a discount on E6 if you're a SAFRA member.

SAFRA member got discount?
Is it the normal SAFRA card, or is it the photgraphic club card (If there's any?)
How many percent?

SNAG said:
SAFRA member got discount?
Is it the normal SAFRA card, or is it the photgraphic club card (If there's any?)
How many percent?

SAFRA Photo Club, PCC, Boon Lay C.c Photo Club... and some other photo clubs.....

Status
Not open for further replies.