Slide films outing anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hOrizoNsKy

Mar 18, 2005
I am inspired by all the talks regarding of how to shoot with slide films and the processing to scan into digital. I am keen to find how awesome will it look like when the slides are printed out.

Hopefully anyone interested to organise this outing. Would love to meet all the film user :D

Look for Chris, theITguy.

If timing is alright, I might be joining. How about this Sat morning?

Count me in, i still have 2 rolls of provia 100F and 1 roll of 400F half-used... Saturday Morning ONZ! ;)

So shall I put down a name list now? Sat ah? I already intend to join the mandai zoo outing organised by Adam Goi liao leh.................SUN or next weekend if can wait? :D

Sunday I can only make it in the afternoon and evening..:)

I can only make it on the Sat morning.

ICURUS & Sumball,

why don't both of you suggest a place and a time? can we make it next sat or not? Unless REALLY cannot, boh bian..

Horizonsky, join our slides outing on Saturday morning better lah~! :D:D
:bsmilie:

sorry type half way.. unless REALLY cannot, boh bian, we all make it this sat lah.

Ya lor... hahaha

Anyway, where to go?

ok la ok la, I promise this time no need to go back to WORK! heehee :devil:

List of interested member joining Slide film outing on 14 May 2005(Sat)
Time: TBC
Place: TBC

Name:

1. horizonsky
2. Icurus
3. Sumball

anymore coming in :lovegrin:

Buy a roll of Velvia 50, go Ubin, I promise you will not forget the experience. If too far go Little India, safe place to start with unlimited wealth of opportunties. Go with E100GX this time round at Little India.

ITguy, nice suggestion, will u be joing us?

Count me out of P. Ubin. Can only spare time in the morning. Little India isnt a bad idea.

May be we dun insist on shooting slides? More can join in that case.

or we open another thread? sumball u suggest a title la. But i will still shooting slides and b/w

List of interested member joining Slide film outing on 14 May 2005(Sat)
Time: TBC
Place: TBC

Name:

1. horizonsky
2. Icarus
3. Sumball

:)

Little india is fine with me, any other suggestions? How about Changi Boardwalk? :sweat:

hOrizoNsKy said:
or we open another thread? sumball u suggest a title la. But i will still shooting slides and b/w

I just bought some Tmax 400 and HP5, gonna try it out this saturday too! :)

Sorry icarus, paiseh to spelled your name wrongly. Hey I am getting some slide films on Friday, Tmax 400 and HP5 are highly recommended? Well, will get those from Cathay then, so we are going to Little India, I have no problem too. What time is the best if we were to start out in the morning?8am? or 9am?

Status
Not open for further replies.