Slide film

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincentt_whale

Mar 27, 2004
Singapore - Indonesia
What is the condition to use slide film? Must it be in bright light? or can we use it at night? and where can I develop slide film?
Thanks

vincentt_whale said:
What is the condition to use slide film? Must it be in bright light? or can we use it at night? and where can I develop slide film?
Thanks

Use it like negatives lah... just beware that slide film then to under-expose, that's all...

To process, can send to pro labs like Konota or Ruby. Think a lot of people recommended RGB too!

haha... I got discount card @ RGB. btw, what do u mean by "....to under expose?" Should I under expose everything b4 I press the shutter?

The_Cheat said:
Use it like negatives lah... just beware that slide film then to under-expose, that's all...

Hi,

Slides don't "tend to under-expose". They are just unforgiving to exposure mistakes. If you have a badly exposed slide, it just means that you or your camera has an error in exposure. Just have to learn from mistakes and be more careful. Otherwise, slides are pretty satisfying to use. :)

Cheers!

The_Cheat said:

To process, can send to pro labs like Konota or Ruby. Think a lot of people recommended RGB too!

Actually dun think Konota and Ruby can be considered pro-labs. Some of their processing can be sub-standards sometimes. RGB is a commercial lab which does a lot of processing for industry use, but it's a bit ex. Alternative is you can get it sent to Fuji lab at Ubi thru your regular Fuji shop.

Actually RGB is the cheapest for Slide processing, only $5. However, they can sometimes return your slides with some irritating scratches on them. Their main advantage is the fast 2hr turn-around time.

Status
Not open for further replies.