slide developing in the east

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

Dec 17, 2002
Tampines
Visit site
hi guys!

i want to try out some rolls of slides, and can somebody direct me to gd place to develop my slides?

I have a quite professional neighbourhood Fuji developer here, but would like to see the max effect of using slides..so would prefer a full fledge pro lab like RGB.

Can anyone direct me?
Or if all in the east CMI, can direct me to a cantral location nearest to me? Of course with pretty good rates and quality?

thanks!!!

wah..slide development in the east really CMI ah.. :cry:

Nikonian Foo said:
you mean there are slide developers in the east? Like to try them, CMI or not...

I think the one in my neighbourhood does it..or do they? :what:
Referring to Sincere Photo, a Fuji lab. Tampines Blk 201.

Lemme recall..i think they do slide printing..but not sure about developing..though

regards

Hi guyz..

For easterners,
I've checked with the Fuji outlet here, they do slides. Will give it a try next week..

But the price is exorbitant.
Unmounted: $7.50 :eek:
Mounted: $9.90 :eek:

anyone wanna go down and negotiate with them? If the response in Clubsnap Easterners are good, i believe we can negotiate with the price by abit?

But then,
if i do go to the peninsula area for developing, bo doubt the cost is cheaper ~$5(unmounted), but if i factor in transport (MRT) cost..it will hit $9. (worse)

Whaddya think?

regards

most neighbourhood labs do it at $4+ without mounting mah,ready in ard 3 days.

kex said:
most neighbourhood labs do it at $4+ without mounting mah,ready in ard 3 days.

I haven seen such labs in the east leh..:(

Wryer said:
hi guys!

i want to try out some rolls of slides, and can somebody direct me to gd place to develop my slides?

I have a quite professional neighbourhood Fuji developer here, but would like to see the max effect of using slides..so would prefer a full fledge pro lab like RGB.

Can anyone direct me?
Or if all in the east CMI, can direct me to a cantral location nearest to me? Of course with pretty good rates and quality?

thanks!!!

most lab "DOES" the processing of slides.... they collect then sent to Fuji HQ... that is why the cost may be higher the spectrum and RGB... Spectrum is some where near Boon Keng Road... if not wrong should be $5 w/o mount. RGB(one at beach road) at $4.80

hope this helps....

Status
Not open for further replies.