Sleeping peacefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazeeee

Sep 8, 2007
kazeeee.com
www.kazeeee.com
IMG_2605copy.jpg

I was in some event and captured this baby sleeping.
Any comment ? Thanks

Btw, this was shot at 1/250 @ f/4.5

just my two cents worth. i think a tighter crop will help, as the right side of the photo is too empty.

this picture might work better with central composition and maybe a slight tilt or without. the use of negative space didnt work, created more tension on the left and nothing to balance on the right. i like the gentle bw tones, its great and well capture too.

just my two cents worth. i think a tighter crop will help, as the right side of the photo is too empty.

this picture might work better with central composition and maybe a slight tilt or without. the use of negative space didnt work, created more tension on the left and nothing to balance on the right. i like the gentle bw tones, its great and well capture too.

I would go with sprintist's suggestion for a center framing rather than usage of negative space on the right. The rule of thirds doesn't apply all the time either ;)

A tighter crop may be potentially uncomfortable because as it is, the baby's head is already cut off; it's not complete, so an even tighter crop may not be the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.