Sleeping peacefully

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTCahHTC

May 9, 2008
just my two cents worth. i think a tighter crop will help, as the right side of the photo is too empty.

sprintist

Nov 13, 2006
Singapore
www.oddinary.com.sg
this picture might work better with central composition and maybe a slight tilt or without. the use of negative space didnt work, created more tension on the left and nothing to balance on the right. i like the gentle bw tones, its great and well capture too.

calebk

Jul 25, 2006
Clementi
just my two cents worth. i think a tighter crop will help, as the right side of the photo is too empty.
this picture might work better with central composition and maybe a slight tilt or without. the use of negative space didnt work, created more tension on the left and nothing to balance on the right. i like the gentle bw tones, its great and well capture too.
I would go with sprintist's suggestion for a center framing rather than usage of negative space on the right. The rule of thirds doesn't apply all the time either ;)

A tighter crop may be potentially uncomfortable because as it is, the baby's head is already cut off; it's not complete, so an even tighter crop may not be the best idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom