Sleeping Beauty

Status
Not open for further replies.

satya

Oct 17, 2005
DSC_6463.jpg

caught my gf asleep against the wall. i liked the way light fell on her face. Thanks for your comments

Beautiful. I really enjoy this shot... How does it look in Black and White??

271807da.jpg

how do u like it? i prefer the color version.. warmer colors help bring out the feeling im trying to evoke.

If you don't mind, I'd like to play around with it a bit and I'll get back to you.

Girl.jpg

I find this one to be softer... and you still have the colors and shadows :)

true..no doubt looks better...thanks for your input and comments

No problem :) Your photography is exellent, and Photoshop always makes it even better... (if it's possible)

I like the original shoot, just perhaps changing the colour of the tank top to match the rest would be better. An yeah, such a lovely girlfriend you have!

AngelZhou said:
An yeah, such a lovely girlfriend you have!

hehe..thanks.. wait till she finds out she is on clubsnap with guys criticising her...;) lol

satya said:
hehe..thanks.. wait till she finds out she is on clubsnap with guys criticising her...;) lol
as far as i concern, we are criticising the photograph, not the model. Even if the model does not look right, if i were about to comment, i would address it to the photographer for not choosing the proper model / talent. It's a photographer decission to press the shutter. He can always reject if he see make up / model / styling / anything goes wrong.

After all it's ClubSNAP not ClubPOSE so never ever blame the model for anything.

But I think your gf make a great model. Really. She's lovely.

AngelZhou said:
as far as i concern, we are criticising the photograph, not the model. Even if the model does not look right, if i were about to comment, i would address it to the photographer for not choosing the proper model / talent. It's a photographer decission to press the shutter. He can always reject if he see make up / model / styling / anything goes wrong.

After all it's ClubSNAP not ClubPOSE so never ever blame the model for anything.

But I think your gf make a great model. Really. She's lovely.

i think u misunderstood me...i meant "positive criticism".. not negative.. what i said was "wait till she finds out guys on clubsnap are saying she looks lovely"

and i do agree to what u said above as well.. BTW thanks for the compliments..no doubt she is lovely :)

satya said:
i think u misunderstood me...i meant "positive criticism".. not negative.. what i said was "wait till she finds out guys on clubsnap are saying she looks lovely"

and i do agree to what u said above as well.. BTW thanks for the compliments..no doubt she is lovely :)

oh okay okay I C I C.

Sorry leh I guess I still work up on someone who 'blame' the model for the shoot not turning allright ( okay lah i over reacting since that's case is like longgggg time ago ) but until now I stand by my feet on anything wrong blame the photographer.

AngelZhou said:
I like the original shoot, just perhaps changing the colour of the tank top to match the rest would be better. An yeah, such a lovely girlfriend you have!

two votes for the ori.. I think its over saturated though.. lower it abit I think still looks better than the others.

slaam said:
two votes for the ori.. I think its over saturated though.. lower it abit I think still looks better than the others.

yea i guess.. i have a thing for saturated colors...i guess its too much at times...thanks for all your honest feedback and encouragement.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.