sleep with the fishes and still counting

allenleonhart

Sep 17, 2008
Body found in Clifford Pier waters - Yahoo!

the 8th one.

The body of a man in his late 60s was found floating in the waters around Clifford Pier in the Marina Bay area on Saturday.

A police spokesperson said a call requesting for assistance was received on 26 November at about 8:45am. When police arrived, workers pointed them to the body in the waters. The man was identified to be an ethnic Chinese, but his identity is still being verified.

getting more and more disturbing:rolleyes:

Ya I agree. The truth is more and more people are unhappy with their life.

Ya I agree. The truth is more and more people are unhappy with their life.

i'm pretty sure the number of suicide isnt exactly increasing (will have to look for stats for this)

but their choice of location........ well at least its not so bad... mrts means no service, essentially distrupting hundreds of thousands of people from commuting.

Any of them was a photographer?

photographers26.jpg

latest updates.

Killed in daredevil jump from hotel rooftop into reservoir

The footage was rather dark but it recorded Mr Yuki advising his friend to stop joking and head home. Then, it showed the Briton climbing over the 0.9m high railings while Mr Yuki was heard saying: 'Don't do it, dude. Oh s**t, he jumped over.' This was followed by a loud splash.

triple_facepalm_RE_Kid_Reads_Book_And-s475x380-89743.jpg

seriously. liddat also can?

allenleonhart said:
well... *flips pen*

i'm waiting for prices to drop :)

Same. Saving for d 7000 also. Trying to get 1 below 1k if possible haha. Maybe if you're getting ur stuff u could let me know and we could get it tgt

just new updates. Bedok reservoir got signs for SOS put up liao...

fudge, nah i'll pass :) i'm just waiting for prices to drop, but not buying. LOL

allenleonhart said:

fudge, nah i'll pass :) i'm just waiting for prices to drop, but not buying. LOL

Signs for SOS?

Icic

allenleonhart said:

But if you're not buying, why wait?