Sleaze in photoshoots?

here we go again :sweat:

You now wear thick glasses?

what glasses? he just simply enjoys it

You not so innocent after all

yes yes. i'm the youngest in my family with 4 older sisters :D

who are... very much open minded and dare say have good figures :vhappy:

being the youngest does have its perks. especially when... you see perks everyday :bsmilie:

ok now i leave my life to your imaginations :D

this is a PHOTOGRAPHY forum ..... and photography enthusiasts enter the hobby for so many different reasons and agendas....

being the youngest does have its perks. especially when... you see perks everyday :bsmilie:

That's just disturbing...:bsmilie: We are talking about lust here dude.

they were in the show? I must've been distracted....

Hahaha Katy Perry's two spotlights makes her a lot more noticeable

Looking at all those photoshoot advertisements, I cant help but get the feeling that sleaze is being promoted subtly? :)

For example: "Photoshoots with F'*'M models in lingerie" or "photoshoot with Angelicarmenicola in bikinis" etc etc . . . you get the point?

Participate in those shoots and you'll find out the truth, isnt it so?

being the youngest does have its perks. especially when... you see perks everyday

Dude, they're your sisters.... :sweat:

But you could ask them to join XMM shoots. :angel:

That's just disturbing... We are talking about lust here dude.

But you could ask them to join XMM shoots. :angel:

ya boy... disturbing choice of emoticons

i was kidding. i don't have 4 sisters. though i wish i had :D

i didn't mention anything sick/lustful/dirty... but you guys sure thought that way :bsmilie:

this just shows how many wolves there are here... and would like to do XMM and lingerie shoots ;p

so TS, when there is a market, there will be demand. and when there is demand, people will provide the supply :lovegrin:

Didn't know there are so many dead horse kickers here :dunno:
Horse meat nice mah ....

What's the fuss about ?????

What's the fuss about ?????

no idea:think: we were talking abt why horses are dead.

reminds me of an old joke on the pony express.

one fine day, the pony express had a sudden system break down. the post manager was very irritated as all post came in late.

the first guy that was late came in and said: " i was late, cause my pony died. i had to wait to get a ride from a horse cart, and thats why i was late"

the subsequent guys came in and said the same thing. the manager of course was pissed.

but the last guy came in, manager flamed and say :" why u late! is it another horse die ?"

last guy said :"no boss. not horse die. my horse came back alive, but was late cause road a lot of dead horse block way"

no idea:think: we were talking abt why horses are dead.

reminds me of an old joke on the pony express.

one fine day, the pony express had a sudden system break down. the post manager was very irritated as all post came in late.

the first guy that was late came in and said: " i was late, cause my pony died. i had to wait to get a ride from a horse cart, and thats why i was late"

the subsequent guys came in and said the same thing. the manager of course was pissed.

but the last guy came in, manager flamed and say :" why u late! is it another horse die ?"

last guy said :"no boss. not horse die. my horse came back alive, but was late cause road a lot of dead horse block way"

... nice one..:thumbsup:

Hahaha, not bad, within 3 hours there were so many responses! Is there a prize? Hahaha.
And allenleonheart, gosh your English is really atrocious. Hopefully your photography skills can compensate?
Shoot shoot shoot! :)