Name of model: Serena
Ethnic background: Eurasian
Date: 6 Feb 05, Sunday
Time duration: 0930 - 1230
Type of shoot: Outdoor
Attire: 1 Casual wear, 1 Sports wear, 1 Dress
Description of model: Ht: 1.71m, Vit Stats: 32-25-36
Cost: $50 per pax (Max 6 pax)

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap.

See you there!

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
Virgo said:
Upz for you bro. I think she's a nice model with a lot of room for super duper nice shots!
Thanks alot for the compliment Virgo, I'm sure Serena would be truely flattered to hear that.

Virgo

Dec 23, 2003
West of Singapore
www.pbase.com
Lowe said:
Thanks alot for the compliment Virgo, I'm sure Serena would be truely flattered to hear that.
You're welcome. Just speaking from how I feel towards Serena's pics. I think can achieve quite journalistic shots of her if pose her well.

I have a TFP session this Sun, so cannot join. All the best! :)

The rest, what r u waiting for? Join, Join, Join!!!

Oct 9, 2004
Hi Lowe, i think i saw her before in some beauty contest or something, is she the one??? :think:

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
Redieye said:
Hi Lowe, i think i saw her before in some beauty contest or something, is she the one??? :think:
Hi redieye, I'm not sure if we are talking about the same contest, but Serena has indeed won a local contest and is headed for Germany come May to compete internationally.

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap.

As per my previous shoots, as long as I get to cover the expenses the model and the make-up artist, the shoot will go ahead.

jeff49er

Apr 11, 2003
Punggol Park
Virgo said:
You're welcome. Just speaking from how I feel towards Serena's pics. I think can achieve quite journalistic shots of her if pose her well.

I have a TFP session this Sun, so cannot join. All the best! :)

The rest, what r u waiting for? Join, Join, Join!!!

Woah good for you friend. This sun i am doing travel photog so wont be around.

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
jeff49er said:
Woah good for you friend. This sun i am doing travel photog so wont be around.
Hey Jeff, nice to see you posting in my thread. It's a pity you can't join us this time around. Would love to see more of your work after looking at what you have done for Charina. Have fun with your travel photog.

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
1) Reserved (Mz)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

5 more slots to go!

If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
If you are interested in the shoot, please kindly send me an email at studiolowe@msn.com with your name and hp no. or call/sms me at 98335156, or simply pm me. I will get back to you asap. Thank you.

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
Perhaps this is not the best of times to organise a shoot. I hate to call this off though.

As long as I have enough photog to pay the model and the make-up artist I will go ahead.

Please kindly pm me or sms/call me at 98335156 if you are interested in the shoot. Final call.

Dec 14, 2003
Toa Payoh
Visit site
Lowe said:
Perhaps this is not the best of times to organise a shoot. I hate to call this off though.

As long as I have enough photog to pay the model and the make-up artist I will go ahead.

Please kindly pm me or sms/call me at 98335156 if you are interested in the shoot. Final call.
Have a funny feeling that Chinese New Year is coming. So I think all of them would be busy doing last minute shopping with their girlfreinds, wives and family members this coming Sunday. Beside I think they are waiting for their ang pows before they go for your shoot. Hehe....

Lowe

Oct 12, 2004
Godzilla Invades said:
Have a funny feeling that Chinese New Year is coming. So I think all of them would be busy doing last minute shopping with their girlfreinds, wives and family members this coming Sunday. Beside I think they are waiting for their ang pows before they go for your shoot. Hehe....
Yep. My sentiment exactly. Anyway, this shoot has been unplugged already.

Rest assure. She will be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom