Status
Not open for further replies.
E

edx

car1.jpg

car2.jpg

car3.jpg

Remote control toy.. really small..

BTW sorry if i have been posting too much pics on this forum lately.. but i cant help it.. i've only got 1 more day with this camera.. after that its going back to the school.. haiz..

Originally posted by Necroist
nice macros u got there, which school are you studying at?
Temasek Junior College..
How about you?

edx,
I like you first shot of the "moving" GTR. Did you use rear-curtain flash sync on that to get the trails or did you drive the model in reverse? I think you will get more impact with the shot if there is not so much distraction in the background! ;)

Necroist,
SP fun or not?!? What department are you in?

Originally posted by SzennyBoy
edx,
I like you first shot of the "moving" GTR. Did you use rear-curtain flash sync on that to get the trails or did you drive the model in reverse? I think you will get more impact with the shot if there is not so much distraction in the background! ;)

hmm im just a newbie to photography.. I just applied a slow shutter speed and drove the model forward into the picture.

I know the background is quite distracting but i applied a shallow depth of field to make it blur....

Originally posted by edx

hmm im just a newbie to photography.. I just applied a slow shutter speed and drove the model forward into the picture.

I know the background is quite distracting but i applied a shallow depth of field to make it blur....

Okay... good effort and good results! :thumbsup:
I'm sure you'll be experimenting more in the days (and years) to come!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.