Skyline GTR at Sepang Race Track

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice try but definitely toy car?:dunno:

look at the curves(proportion) of the car.it's very very different from the real thing.

The intercooler is blocked up. You won't get enough cold compressed air in.

And it's pretty difficult to drift a 4WD.

The intercooler is blocked up. You won't get enough cold compressed air in.

And it's pretty difficult to drift a 4WD.

give him a break.
it's not easy finding a skyline GTR with in-your-face ic drifting in sepang.:D
4WD drifting IS possible.(i know you said difficult and not impossible)
i've sat in a one.(i swear!)
just that they called it power oversteer and not really the traditional AE86 drifting aka initial D style.

:)

give him a break.
it's not easy finding a skyline GTR with in-your-face ic drifting in sepang.:D
4WD drifting IS possible.(i know you said difficult and not impossible)
i've sat in a one.(i swear!)
just that they called it power oversteer and not really the traditional AE86 drifting aka initial D style.

:)

I think donut drift is impossible for R34. :bsmilie:

The new Skyline is damn ugly. I've seen it on the road. Heard it is no longer TC. So, I guess, nobody will be buying... I've lost touch with all these. Just trying to catch up. Hahaha...

Miss my SR engine... :bsmilie:

I think donut drift is impossible for R34. :bsmilie:

The new Skyline is damn ugly. I've seen it on the road. Heard it is no longer TC. So, I guess, nobody will be buying... I've lost touch with all these. Just trying to catch up. Hahaha...

Miss my SR engine... :bsmilie:

new skyline ugly?the one you saw on road is the skyline coupe (that's not the real deal GTR)right?

the REAL DEAL R35 skyline GTR will only debut in 2008.that's the one everyone will drool to.
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/10/20/nissan-skyline-gt-r-proto/
thumb-skyline_gtr_proto_7.jpg

(TS:sorry for slight OT)

new skyline ugly?the one you saw on road is the skyline coupe (that's not the real deal GTR)right?

the REAL DEAL R35 skyline GTR will only debut in 2008.that's the one everyone will drool to.
http://paultan.org/archives/2005/10/20/nissan-skyline-gt-r-proto/

(TS:sorry for slight OT)

Haha.. it's very OT. yeap, i saw that ugly skyline on the road. Was thinking what the hell Nissan was trying to do. LOL

Didn't know that there's a "REAL" GTR coming... Glad they have "more-or-less" maintained the tail lights. Those are the signature of GTRs since the day Nissan bought over Skyline.

It's look a little like fairlady from the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.