Sky,Cloud,River& Mountain @ Lhasa


Status
Not open for further replies.

arowana

New Member
Mar 17, 2004
920
0
0
Seems like you travel alot..

;)
 

~Arcanic~

Senior Member
Feb 27, 2005
2,671
0
0
Westy
wow, this is postcard worthy..

looks like a real cool place. :D

was e sky already in differnet shades or u adjusted them in PS?
 

Pokka

Senior Member
Aug 17, 2002
1,392
0
36
38
terencesim.com
think u overburned the sky, it looks weird IMO
 

megakale

New Member
Aug 17, 2003
242
0
0
Wondering where do you meter and what's the setting for this shot, trying to learn from the expert =)
 

lui002

New Member
Dec 20, 2003
290
0
0
Visit site
megakale said:
Wondering where do you meter and what's the setting for this shot, trying to learn from the expert =)
I was about to ask the same question. ;)
btw, it is a great shot. :thumbsup:
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
~Arcanic~ said:
wow, this is postcard worthy..

looks like a real cool place. :D

was e sky already in differnet shades or u adjusted them in PS?
Thanks Arcanic for your kind comment.
I used CP filter.
PS was used to add my copyright only.


Pokka said:
think u overburned the sky, it looks weird IMO
Pokka, you meant burn on PS? No "burning' was done.
The sky was just naturally "weird" ;)
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
megakale said:
Wondering where do you meter and what's the setting for this shot, trying to learn from the expert =)

lui002 said:
I was about to ask the same question.
btw, it is a great shot.
Megakale, I am no expert ..... :embrass: but can share with you the
little I know...

Lui and Megakale,
I used a CP filter with metric metering... metered somewhere along the horizon ( between sky and river). Manual mode,F13,1/250sec. I would suggest using a tripod for such a landscape shot though this was a hand-held shot ( due to time constraint).
Thanks for viewing and comments. :)
 

nyxx88

Senior Member
Nov 17, 2004
2,092
0
0
Hosea said:
Lui and Megakale,
I used a CP filter with metric metering... metered somewhere along the horizon ( between sky and river).
Err... the thing between the sky & river is the mountains lah...
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
nyxx88 said:
Err... the thing between the sky & river is the mountains lah...
:bsmilie: so smart.....more to the centre of the horizon( where the far away faded mountains,sea and sky meet)
 

nyxx88

Senior Member
Nov 17, 2004
2,092
0
0
Hosea said:
:bsmilie: so smart.....more to the centre of the horizon( where the far away faded mountains,sea and sky meet)
Sorry... was being cheeky (trying to stay awake that nite when I was reading your thread). But that was really really a great pix :). Like the sky especially.
 

Hosea

New Member
Apr 20, 2004
4,972
1
0
Singapore
www.stanleykay.com
nyxx88 said:
Sorry... was being cheeky (trying to stay awake that nite when I was reading your thread). But that was really really a great pix :). Like the sky especially.
No problem .... glad you like this pix .Thanks
 

Status
Not open for further replies.