Skool vacation weekday photoshoot

Status
Not open for further replies.

isomers007

Jan 17, 2002
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
Hi,

Some of us will be having terms hols next week :gbounce: i have some places in mind to go....(ubin, airport, botanic gardens). If anyone is interested *skool holidays or not*, let's plan here :D

UPDATES!!

Date:: 28/2/2002 (Thursday)
Venue:: Botanic Gardens main entrance
Time :: 8:00am - 8:15am (latecomers can call anyone of us)

ppl going::

1) isomers007
2) falcon
3) jionglong
4) franciskc
5) kamwai

You can call/sms me @ 94514674 to confirm ur attendance.

Ya. it is quite convienent to go to the airport now since they is a link there by mrt.

My holidays is the week after next. So sad. But I like to do more airport and airport mrt station. Very nice. I didn't manage to get all the shots I want the last time or the luxary of time the last time I went there. And there's the 'Girlfriend who hates photography' problem... Hee hee

Originally posted by Flare
My holidays is the week after next. So sad. But I like to do more airport and airport mrt station. Very nice. I didn't manage to get all the shots I want the last time or the luxary of time the last time I went there. And there's the 'Girlfriend who hates photography' problem... Hee hee

Poor thing... Though officially it is the sch holiday, I am sure I will be tied down my assignments, projects, and so on. Oh yes not forgetting the test dates that come right after the break. so sian.

Originally posted by Flare

hey, mebbe can go airport for the photoshoot...any weekdays anyone of you are free?

Originally posted by Falcon

Poor thing... Though officially it is the sch holiday, I am sure I will be tied down my assignments, projects, and so on. Oh yes not forgetting the test dates that come right after the break. so sian.

yahlah...same here...but i think i can take one day off from skoolwork...:D

SIGH!!!
I wish i still have school holidays....argghhhhh

Originally posted by marlin
SIGH!!!
I wish i still have school holidays....argghhhhh

At least you can take leave anytime u want, unlike us....

At least you can take leave anytime u want, unlike us....

Haha. Don't kid yourself, student time is the best time to self-approve leaves
;)

Take it from some of us, you should learn to enjoy school time

Originally posted by Sin

;)

i agree wif dat....i worked for almost a yr b4...and i dread it...skool life is definitely better than working life :)

Originally posted by Sin

;)

Definitely not in NUS.

Definitely not in NUS.

Whats wrong with life in NUS? Had my most enjoyable part of my life there.....although thats was quite some time ago........

Very bz. :D

Originally posted by isomers007

hey, mebbe can go airport for the photoshoot...any weekdays anyone of you are free?

why u want to go to airport to take pictures....OSAMA GANG will be there izzit ???

Originally posted by isomers007

;p then cannot take if OSAMA GANG is there....so many photographers will be there already
if many photographer will be there, then i go to where the tallest building are...who knows there will be a post CNY firework..:bsmilie:

Hmm.. how about going to Labrador Park??

Status
Not open for further replies.