Skool vacation weekday photoshoot


Status
Not open for further replies.

isomers007

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,783
0
36
42
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
Hi,

Some of us will be having terms hols next week :gbounce: i have some places in mind to go....(ubin, airport, botanic gardens). If anyone is interested *skool holidays or not*, let's plan here :D

UPDATES!!

Date:: 28/2/2002 (Thursday)
Venue:: Botanic Gardens main entrance
Time :: 8:00am - 8:15am (latecomers can call anyone of us)


ppl going::

1) isomers007
2) falcon
3) jionglong
4) franciskc
5) kamwai


You can call/sms me @ 94514674 to confirm ur attendance.
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Ya. it is quite convienent to go to the airport now since they is a link there by mrt.
 

Flare

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
1,734
0
0
39
Bukit Batok West Avenue 2
public.fotki.com
My holidays is the week after next. So sad. But I like to do more airport and airport mrt station. Very nice. I didn't manage to get all the shots I want the last time or the luxary of time the last time I went there. And there's the 'Girlfriend who hates photography' problem... Hee hee
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Originally posted by Flare
My holidays is the week after next. So sad. But I like to do more airport and airport mrt station. Very nice. I didn't manage to get all the shots I want the last time or the luxary of time the last time I went there. And there's the 'Girlfriend who hates photography' problem... Hee hee
Poor thing... Though officially it is the sch holiday, I am sure I will be tied down my assignments, projects, and so on. Oh yes not forgetting the test dates that come right after the break. so sian.
 

isomers007

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,783
0
36
42
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
Originally posted by Flare
My holidays is the week after next. So sad. But I like to do more airport and airport mrt station. Very nice. I didn't manage to get all the shots I want the last time or the luxary of time the last time I went there. And there's the 'Girlfriend who hates photography' problem... Hee hee
hey, mebbe can go airport for the photoshoot...any weekdays anyone of you are free?



Originally posted by Falcon


Poor thing... Though officially it is the sch holiday, I am sure I will be tied down my assignments, projects, and so on. Oh yes not forgetting the test dates that come right after the break. so sian.
yahlah...same here...but i think i can take one day off from skoolwork...:D
 

marlin

New Member
Jan 24, 2002
133
0
0
44
AMK
Visit site
SIGH!!!
I wish i still have school holidays....argghhhhh
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Originally posted by marlin
SIGH!!!
I wish i still have school holidays....argghhhhh
At least you can take leave anytime u want, unlike us....
 

S

Sin

Guest
Originally posted by Falcon


At least you can take leave anytime u want, unlike us....
Haha. Don't kid yourself, student time is the best time to self-approve leaves
;)

Take it from some of us, you should learn to enjoy school time
 

isomers007

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,783
0
36
42
leepublic of singapore
pixelatedtheory.com
Originally posted by Sin


Haha. Don't kid yourself, student time is the best time to self-approve leaves
;)

Take it from some of us, you should learn to enjoy school time
i agree wif dat....i worked for almost a yr b4...and i dread it...skool life is definitely better than working life :)
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Originally posted by Sin


Haha. Don't kid yourself, student time is the best time to self-approve leaves
;)

Take it from some of us, you should learn to enjoy school time
Definitely not in NUS.
 

kaipium

New Member
Feb 3, 2002
267
0
0
Braddell
Visit site
Originally posted by Falcon


Definitely not in NUS.
Whats wrong with life in NUS? Had my most enjoyable part of my life there.....although thats was quite some time ago........
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Very bz. :D
 

Fundee

Member
Jan 18, 2002
728
0
16
UP NORTH
Visit site
Originally posted by isomers007


hey, mebbe can go airport for the photoshoot...any weekdays anyone of you are free?

why u want to go to airport to take pictures....OSAMA GANG will be there izzit ???
 

Fundee

Member
Jan 18, 2002
728
0
16
UP NORTH
Visit site
Originally posted by isomers007


;p then cannot take if OSAMA GANG is there....so many photographers will be there already
if many photographer will be there, then i go to where the tallest building are...who knows there will be a post CNY firework..:bsmilie:
 

Falcon

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
2,768
0
0
40
Hmm.. how about going to Labrador Park??
 

Status
Not open for further replies.