skimboard video and some pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

charleslim

Oct 27, 2005
singapore
www.seastories.sg
wings.jpg

took some pictures and shot some videos of skimboarders off east coast mac dolands, no swimming this time. http://www.seastories.sg/feedme/cilents/slideshow/470.html
link to video and more pictures - note that the video is encoded in SWF (flash) and it freezes at some point of the video, but if you wait it will continue along fine.

Great stuff mate! Love the windsurfing pics, were you in the water or wot?

Yes I can see the video, abit slow like you've said. but some cool shots there.. how many days did you camp out there man?

Very nice videos man!!!
Any chance to work with you? ;)

Brilliant work charles. Your website is great and a pleasure to view. Any pointers on how to capture moments esp with so much water around you to worry about? What equipment are you using. Would really love to work with you.

Just a question, Are those surfers always there ? as in is this an event or something ?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wah! Dunno what to say. Enjoyed your photo, enjoyed your video. Great work on the video. Nice song used and well coordinated with the video.

Thanks for sharing.

thx - still camera - I use a 1ds mark2 with 70-200 IS f2.8
for the video, SpeedCAM G2 with a Nikon f2 (can't remember ) 300 . I shot that with a Micheal Chua (very talented DOP + friend) We pushed the camera to shot at 500 fps and 200 fps when the sun was going down.

yes the skimboarders were there all the time during the holidays!

charleslim said:
thx - still camera - I use a 1ds mark2 with 70-200 IS f2.8
for the video, SpeedCAM G2 with a Nikon f2 (can't remember ) 300 . I shot that with a Micheal Chua (very talented DOP + friend) We pushed the camera to shot at 500 fps and 200 fps when the sun was going down.

yes the skimboarders were there all the time during the holidays!
Hi Charles. Would like to know did you use a water casing for your 1D, and if you did where did you get it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.