Skeleton Man = Mediocrity at its best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patryk

Mar 8, 2004
Everything is so b-rate.. from the ridculously contrived dialogue to the bad action scenes.

it's so mediocore that i can't help but keep watching! :confused:

OMG the scene where he just killed the fishing dude

really. WHAT THE F*&$??? HAHAHA :bsmilie:

I saw the rating @ IMDB .... just watched it for fun :bsmilie:

Anyone remember 'VR Man'? :bsmilie:

1 of the worst show on channel 5 over the past 10 years. wonder what the hell were they thinking when selecting program.

1 of the worst show on channel 5 over the past 10 years. wonder what the hell were they thinking when selecting program.

They should do a hybrid - VR Man vs Skeleton Man with the tyrannical matriarch from Masters of the Sea as the instigator of evilz! HAHAHAHAHAH!

hahaha... :bsmilie: so I wasn't alone. What a lousy show, so bad it was hilarious :bsmilie: getting prime time screening some more.

Sounds real bad. Lucky I didn't waste few hour of my life watching this crap. Anyone happen to have screenshots of VR Man or Masters of the Sea?

OMG... Masters Of The Sea... which reminds me ... Ng Chin Han in Batman Begins - The Dark Knight :bsmilie:

Still remember the line that went something like "you cicak" .... :sweat:

OMG... Masters Of The Sea... which reminds me ... Ng Chin Han in Batman Begins - The Dark Knight :bsmilie:

Still remember the line that went something like "you cicak" .... :sweat:

I think I was like in primary school then. But I still vaguely remember James Lye as VRman. :bsmilie:

VR Man is SG superhero. James Lye is the man. :bsmilie:

haha i rmb that, but i never watched the movie. hmmm... Skeleton Man was so abd i couldn't stop watching. haha was with my buddies at Grapevine and we were cheering everytime someone died. which was very often. MediaCorp must be desperate, showing crap like that during prime time.

I only saw the trailers for VRM, and that was more than bad enough! HAHAHAHAH!

I seriously think these people do it as a form of tax write-offs.

Everything is so b-rate.. from the ridculously contrived dialogue to the bad action scenes.

it's so mediocore that i can't help but keep watching! :confused:

Wah lau. You call it mediocre? It's CRAP!

Which is exactly why I LOVE it! B-Movies rule!!! More mutant killer crocs and giant sotongs please!!! :D :thumbsup:

One of my fave B-movie is "Beach Babes From Mars". Watched in when I was in Aust. Si-peh stupid storyline, but every 4.7 mins got somebody take off clothes one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.