Jan 5, 2006
The Land of the Teddy Bear
SKC's 150th & 151st Championship Dog Shows
69th Obedience, 35th Novice, 24th Utility, 83rd Agility & 8th Jumpers Trials

Date: 7 May 2006, Sunday
Time: 9am to 6pm
Venue: Singapore Expo Hall 4B
Entrance Fee : $6 per Human, $1 per Dog

just to let the others know about this event.

confirmed CS-ers going...

1) Haze
2) Koelsch
3) raptor84
4) leiNaj
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

i will be meeting haze and raptor around 1130am so if there's any others can just join us there =)

can i check something ? If i remember clearly last time i heard before such kind of show dont allow the photographer to use flash ? Did they state anything abt this ?

yes not allowed:nono:

1) Haze
2) Koelsch
3) raptor84
4) leiNaj
5) Luval
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

what lens do you all guys uses, Newbie here :)

1) Haze
2) Koelsch
3) raptor84
4) leiNaj
5) Luval
6) dEthANGeL
7)
8)
9)
10)

I used flash for fill ... and DON'T POINT IT AT THE DOGS! ...Guess its ok as lighting @ Expo can be a killer.

1) Haze
2) Koelsch
3) raptor84
4) leiNaj
5) Luval
6) dEthANGeL
7) Mechplas (2pm)
8) Jcho (2pm)
9) donchua
10)

I wont be using direct flash just a diffused bounce. will problably ust use 1600 ISO for ambient i guess.. expo has very bad lighting... last time i went there i saw a few of thier 'offical' guys flashing leh...

Btw I will be at the booth for NANAS so I slhoud be there earlier...

raptor84 said:
I wont be using direct flash just a diffused bounce. will problably ust use 1600 ISO for ambient i guess.. expo has very bad lighting... last time i went there i saw a few of thier 'offical' guys flashing leh...

Btw I will be at the booth for NANAS so I slhoud be there earlier...

i be there early too.. how to ID you .. ?

raptor84 said:
Darkblue or orange shirt with NANAS word. With 30D and 70-200 f/4 :D good enough description?

Waoh Bro,

Moved into digital already. Thought u using EOS1v last time. Think digital better for your work at the SPCA and NANAs also lah.

Too bad cant make it to expo. Would have liked to join you guys to take some doggies as well.

Regards,
tltan

tltan said:
Waoh Bro,

Moved into digital already. Thought u using EOS1v last time. Think digital better for your work at the SPCA and NANAs also lah.

Too bad cant make it to expo. Would have liked to join you guys to take some doggies as well.

Regards,
tltan

I am still using 300v and Lc-33. The 30D is a rental =p I stiill not enough $$ to upgrade lah. Unless you want to sponsor me ;p

AHAHAHAHAH really got ppls reply to my thread. anyway i will be going there around 11+ with janiel and walking his dog and taking photos with a borrowed d70 from haze.

anyway who wanna say hi or meet up or something. can always call me at 96196544, brian. or look for raptor84 with his 70-200.

Koelsch said:
AHAHAHAHAH really got ppls reply to my thread. anyway i will be going there around 11+ with janiel and walking his dog and taking photos with a borrowed d70 from haze.

anyway who wanna say hi or meet up or something. can always call me at 96196544, brian. or look for raptor84 with his 70-200.

Oi its not mine hor.. its borrowed :cry: Though i think after trying out today i like the range... BBB virus infection eminent...

raptor84 said:
I am still using 300v and Lc-33. The 30D is a rental =p I stiill not enough $$ to upgrade lah. Unless you want to sponsor me ;p

ic is 300v
I think digital in the long run is cheaper especially for you. Film purchasing and developing quite shiongz.

raptor84 said:
Oi its not mine hor.. its borrowed :cry: Though i think after trying out today i like the range... BBB virus infection eminent...

Buy 30D and 70-200 !!!!!!!!:devil:

he's already telling me about how he's gonna get the 70-200 for his film body first. hahahah. nick dont resist it la. just go for it and you will be cured.

Hmm .... are we still meeting or everyone going their own ways? :dunno: :think:

I'll be there ard 11.30am

Status
Not open for further replies.