Not open for further replies.

yeppie99

Feb 26, 2002
community.webshots.com
some casual pics i took while outside.

1_1.jpg

bench.jpg

bench2.jpg

The background of the first picture seems to be have been blurred by software. :p

first one is nice.
seldom see skaters at opp parkway roxy there.... maybe now got.

Did u ask for their permission to take these shots? Or it's from a corner hiding? I am in camp now.. hehe. Yeppie dun see you posting on Intranet now leh.

i post only when i really have something to say mah. yah i saw u browsing the photography forum too. anyway the skateboarders.... i asked them if i could take.

that brings my to another interesting pt. at 1st they were hesitant, coz i said i was taking as a hobby but they say 'r u sure?' and pointed to a sign, it said 'no rollerblading/skateboarding'. haha i assured them that it wasn't going to the cops. actually its my 1st time asking some stranger. gd experience lah.

Originally posted by yeppie99
i post only when i really have something to say mah. yah i saw u browsing the photography forum too. anyway the skateboarders.... i asked them if i could take.

that brings my to another interesting pt. at 1st they were hesitant, coz i said i was taking as a hobby but they say 'r u sure?' and pointed to a sign, it said 'no rollerblading/skateboarding'. haha i assured them that it wasn't going to the cops. actually its my 1st time asking some stranger. gd experience lah.

haha sometimes we got to break the rules ! :devil:

Hahah good start for u...next time approach a Ah Beng with a girl and ask if you can take pic of his girl while he wait at a corner. heheh

Originally posted by siron
Hahah good start for u...next time approach a Ah Beng with a girl and ask if you can take pic of his girl while he wait at a corner. heheh
haha I DARE u to

haha ok i will try dat. then i will post the girl's picture AND my picture of a bruised face.

Status
Not open for further replies.