27 - 30 Nov 2008

Singapore Expo

Halls 5 & 6 , Atrium 5 & Foyer 2

11am - 9pm

FREE ADMISSION

Last edited:
time to BBB again !!!! must support GOV (spend more) .... lolx

time to BBB again !!!! must support GOV (spend more) .... lolx

Wow! Super BBB! :bsmilie:< hahaha... Must let e money recycle,espacially @ tis crisis time, ;)< hee..

The best method to get Singapore out of technical recession: Spend! Spend! Spend! ;p

:vhappy:.....time to whack 16 gigs CFs.

I have not bought anything during comex or sitex yet. Is the 16gig CF cheap during such events? Do you guys go for the branded ones like Sandisk and Kingston or some unknown brands?

I have not bought anything during comex or sitex yet. Is the 16gig CF cheap during such events? Do you guys go for the branded ones like Sandisk and Kingston or some unknown brands?

Wow! Wow! Wow! Vry brave idea,my fri.! ;)< hee.. Yeah..,help S'pore to recover ASAP,man! CHEERs! Ya! :D< hee..

:thumbsup: Sandisk e best! ..& e world 1st 16gigs miroSD card of Sandisk coming out soon! ;)< hee..

Last edited:
:thumbsup: Sandisk e best! ..& e world 1st 16gigs miroSD card of Sandisk coming out soon! ;)< hee..

My DSLR takes CF card only. I am currently using Sandisk Extreme III 4GB. When I shoot RAW, it can only take in 200 photos. I have been using Sandisk CF cards and they have serve me well. I hope to get more memory space. 16GB sounds good to me but I think it is going to cost >$100. Perhaps I can get a few 4GB or 8GB CF cards. Sometimes the risk of having just 1 CF card for all my pics outfield is scary.

My DSLR takes CF card only. I am currently using Sandisk Extreme III 4GB. When I shoot RAW, it can only take in 200 photos. I have been using Sandisk CF cards and they have serve me well. I hope to get more memory space. 16GB sounds good to me but I think it is going to cost >$100. Perhaps I can get a few 4GB or 8GB CF cards. Sometimes the risk of having just 1 CF card for all my pics outfield is scary.

Maybe I should clarify. :)
16 gigs is meant for taking Videos for my coming new cameras. I am also intended to purchase external HD to meet the huge amount of data transfer.

16 gigs is meant for taking Videos for my coming new cameras. I am also intended to purchase external HD to meet the huge amount of data transfer.

You mean those that read your CF card and automatically transfer your data over? Sounds cool. Any brand to recommend?

You mean those that read your CF card and automatically transfer your data over? Sounds cool. Any brand to recommend?

Me and my unclear explanation. :sweat:
It is an additional device which attached onto the camera, Canon WFT's series. All with USB port build in. You can transfer the files from CF to the thumbdrive and handdisk. You can also transfer the files straight to the harddisk and also wirelessly to the laptop. :)

master phoa... u got the video cam liao or going to get at sitex ??

5DII :devil::devil:

Current only two dslr can record video once is D90 Nikon , later follow up with 5Dmk2, following may sony brand

Status
Not open for further replies.