Sitex at Expo 25/11/2012

canonmono

Nov 22, 2010
Yew Tee
Hi guys just asking anyone interested to meet up or some shoot or gear discussion and we can always used the model or some of the staff at sitex as our model. I got just the way to do it =)

Meeting time: 12pm
Venus: Expo station

Things to bring:
- What u deem fit but flash or LED video light is essential

JUST PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED AND I WILL PM YOU MY NUMBER.

canonmono said:
Hi guys just asking anyone interested to meet up or some shoot or gear discussion and we can always used the model or some of the staff at sitex as our model. I got just the way to do it =)

Meeting time: 12pm
Venus: Expo station

Things to bring:
- What u deem fit but flash or LED video light is essential

JUST PM ME IF YOUR INTERESTED AND I WILL PM YOU MY NUMBER.

Got 'things' to shoot ?

Got 'things' to shoot ?

Got a few xmm but I will advise all to keep camera at home. Even though it is Thursday today, there is already quite a crowd in the afternoon. Walk also got no space. Just go and shop till you drop lah.

Hmm too much ppl at expo.

ManWearPants said:
Got a few xmm but I will advise all to keep camera at home. Even though it is Thursday today, there is already quite a crowd in the afternoon. Walk also got no space. Just go and shop till you drop lah.

Yupz. Brought cam there. Nothing interesting to make me take it out from my bag. In d end bought some sandisk extreme pro sd cards as they r cheap. Duh.

I just go there BBB and 2 portraits of model is good enough for me =D I think talk **** with one another more important