Sitex 25th to 28th Nov

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwilly

Aug 28, 2004
Woodlands
www.markkhor.com
Check out the next week sitex.
There's photo competition, got babes for those who like to take them..!
http://www.sitex.com.sg/2004/highlights.shtml

» Sitex PHOTOi™ Hub
Join in the celebration of IT Lifestyle and capture the excitement and vibrancy of Singapore's best IT and consumer electronics exhibition in a PHOTOi® on-site contest on the theme "Show People". Take part in the series of photography and photo-editing workshops or product demonstrations on the latest photography-related gears and win great prizes!

So are you going?

Going to view IT products on Thursday, afternoon.
but dun think I am bringing my camera.

Flyday cannot, saturday can, who wanna go? :D

Probably going on Friday afternoon to check out Achos 480 but was told Memoryworld that they are not participating.

300N said:
I am goin on Friday afternoon, who is goin?

i can join u if its about 5.30pm to 6pm. friday

Adzz

sure why not, join me lah. Hpe to see u there. Bring your camera along as there will be a photo competition goin on. I am deeply involve in this and shoot at your own taste.

300N

but one thing to note is first 100 entries only... anyway hoping got some great memory card offers... :)

i'm going after work on 25th :bsmilie:

300N said:
Adzz

sure why not, join me lah. Hpe to see u there. Bring your camera along as there will be a photo competition goin on. I am deeply involve in this and shoot at your own taste.

300N

Oh yea. What's ur contacts? PM me? I will be bringing my cam there, just the 18-70mm, and a flashgun.

espn said:
Flyday cannot, saturday can, who wanna go? :D

I can make it on this sat. See you there. :)

300N said:
Adzz

300N

See you on this sat. :)

i am working there ... lol ... if u knw me, and see me b4 ... come find me lor... i selling pc not camera ... lol

haha
i just found out... I working there too!!!! canon booth.
strangely enuf... i'm a nikon user.... :sweat:

can bring camera and do some shooting at sitex or not ?

erictan8888 said:
can bring camera and do some shooting at sitex or not ?

can... but if u're shooting the promoters, ask for their permission first....

Eboon said:
i am working there ... lol ... if u knw me, and see me b4 ... come find me lor... i selling pc not camera ... lol

what brand?

lol beside canon ... pluto ... company wearing INTEL sHIRt ...

how do u look like ... i have my avatar pic

Status
Not open for further replies.