Sitex 2011 - Singapore.

Ferrari 1

Feb 26, 2007
:vhappy: Is Year End cum X'mas SaLe!!! Just 6 MORE Days! :rbounce:

SITEX 2011 is the launch pad for Singapore's best infocomm and consumer electronic products. It's the infocomm event of the year where consumers come face to face with innovative technologies in computer hardware and software, digital products, wireless applications and solutions from world renowned brands.

SITEX is not only about Value Bargains but MORE. It encompasses a learning platform packed with activities for the modern generation to get acquainted with the latest galore of Infocomm and consumer electronic offerings in the market.

:thumbsup: Official Website:
SITEX 2011- Your Digital Playground

•Floor plans:
General Information @ SITEX 2011 Price List Images

Full Price List:
SITEX 2011 Price List Images - Bootstrike.Com

More Info:
SITEX 2011 | Singapore Sitex 2011 IT Show

SITEX Show 2011 Singapore, COMEX, IT Show, PC Show, Computer Show & Fair

Lenovo SITEX Show 2011 offers:
Lenovo SITEX Show 2011 offers by VR-Zone.com

Lenovo Readies Laptops for SITEX 2011 - Softpedia

:cool:

time for shopping spree...

I heard this Sitex admission fee is $2 per person.

Squid108 said:
I heard this Sitex admission fee is $2 per person.

And you get a free roller coaster ride too, at the indoor roller coaster they just built at hall 4

No freebiez for cs members?

Sian.. i'll be away from 26th onwards.
Will be missing those "last day offers". :(

Then go on the 1st or 2nd day,lor! Cya! ;)

Is it advisable to grab desktop over there?

Is it advisable to grab desktop over there?

Like camera gears... go and look around first and prior to the show, list down the prices of the desktop you want to buy. Then go to Sitex and see if it is any cheaper... or download the boucher from the net, check to see what freebies they are giving, then go down to funan on the same day of the sales and went straight to the shops selling PC and ask for prices.

You might be surprise that whatever these shops gives and the price might be the same as what was offered from Sitex, and you get to get out of the crowd... so it is more of a comfy shopping. But you don't get to see showgirls and nice models though.

Like camera gears... go and look around first and prior to the show, list down the prices of the desktop you want to buy. Then go to Sitex and see if it is any cheaper... or download the boucher from the net, check to see what freebies they are giving, then go down to funan on the same day of the sales and went straight to the shops selling PC and ask for prices.

You might be surprise that whatever these shops gives and the price might be the same as what was offered from Sitex, and you get to get out of the crowd... so it is more of a comfy shopping. But you don't get to see showgirls and nice models though.

Haha... Nice one. Anyway thanks for the great tips. Appreciate it.

Is there such a thing as a external SSD ? Somehow, i dont trust my ext HDD where all my pics are back-up.

expo seems better compared to Suntec

I agree....with such crowd....the narrow walkway and steep escalater in Suntec is disaster in the making....at least Expo is flat land and with many escape door......crowd can disperse quickly to the open space area :)

expo seems better compared to Suntec

I agree....with such crowd....the narrow walkway and steep escalater in Suntec is disaster in the making....at least Expo is flat land and with many escape door......crowd can disperse quickly to the open space area

Yes, I for one, would certainly and strongly agree that especially for exhibitions like :bigeyes:pC-show, IT-show, Sitex and Comex MUST be held at a much :bigeyes:Safer venue/place eg. easier access to FLAT-areas and surfaces and can transport of bulkier item like 32" LCD/LED-TV, bigger-all-in-one-Printer, etc alike of such bigger in size items, from 6-floor to groung-level by escalator as LIFTS took too long to wait and long-Q, as all these certainly poses a :bigeyes:higher danger should any mishap were to occur...why not???...:nono:Don't tell me you all<=>(referring to those INCONSIDERATE Organizers especially...!!! ), wanna wait till accident to happened then just apologies and then come and implement this and that ahhh...what kind of :thumbsd:Attitude is this...have you all ever thought of your own family members might/would be there too, friends and relatives too...!!!!!!

Last edited: