Sites to find Spore prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if you guys/gals could point me into the direction where I can find prices of some particular products that are sold in Singapore. Here at ClubSnap most of the camera related product are being 'watched'. I will go on my hols in august of this year, and will be staying in Singapore for a week.

Now besides of some camera items (like a cewl lens etc) I also have another small wishlist. I do know of places (online) like Singapore Hardware Zone and VR-Zone, but those sites specialize much in computer related items.

For example I am planning to buy a Cowon Iaudio X5L in Singapore, but I've looked and I've looked, but I cannot find the prices anywere. I checked Spore forums etc, but no luck to get actual prices.

Could you guys/gals please direct me to some nice websites were I can find some prices of products?

If this type of question isn't allowed in here, please remove..

Thanks

DikkieD

Thanks Ortega,

These threads were already familiar with me. But those mainly focus on camera related items. I was more thinking about websites in general where I can find some other pricelists, like for a cowon mp3 player, or other electronica...

I do not think that the Cowon MP3 is available here in Singapore.

More for the UK market.

HTH.

Cowon iaudio is avaliable at Boon electronics and Medeka at Sim Lim Sq.

Hi there,

Thanks for the replies. I've checked Boon, prices were decent, so perhaps I will get one over there indeed.

I already knew of sim lin sq., but unfortunately they mostly list the computer related items. Mp3 players for example are hard to find (unless you're looking for the somewhat older models).

Could somebody perhaps give me an idea what the price of a Cowon Iaudio X5L is in Spore? I now found a price of 570 Singapore Dollars....

Thanks

DikkieD said:
Could somebody perhaps give me an idea what the price of a Cowon Iaudio X5L is in Spore? I now found a price of 570 Singapore Dollars....

The last time i saw, (At Medeka, SLS) the price was SGD$520. (Few months ago) But i forgot the price includes tax (GST) or not. It should be about $520-$570 i guess.

Sim Lim Sq is not all about computers. Computers are all on the upper floors; 4-6th. The audio stuff are on the lower floors; 1-3rd. Medeka Audio is on the 1st floor. (Ground level) They have the U3 and iaudio 6 as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.