Sistic tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 3, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Need some help... Anyone know where i can post to sell a couple of sistic concert tickets? I bought them some time ago but the concert got postponed, now can't make it...

Any ideas, please? Thanks.

therat

Nov 26, 2003
Bedok
Visit site
alangoh said:
Need some help... Anyone know where i can post to sell a couple of sistic concert tickets? I bought them some time ago but the concert got postponed, now can't make it...

yahoo.com.sg
but confirm not here... ;)

James_T

May 14, 2003
Visit site
alangoh said:

if sistic postponed the concert, I believe it's your right as a consumer to ask for a refund.

Jul 3, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Well, the problem is - sistic argued that they put a notice in major newspapers with the dateline. First of all, we didn't see the notice, showing up at the venue on the original date. Secondly, there's apparently a cut off date after which it is not refundable, but to people who didn't see the first notice, how would they know the cut off date... I suspect the notice is most likely a small article in the life section saying that the concert is postponed... Anyway, my bad luck.

James_T

May 14, 2003
Visit site
I see... tough luck.
Can post at yahoo classifieds and/or auctions, I tried once and got one reply. But most of them would expect steep discounts, else they can get direct from Sistic.

Good luck selling.

aloe

Jun 4, 2003
Visit site
u should have posted what concert tickets for what time and date, together with your first posting. Maybe u would have gotten some PM from members here then, asking abt the tickets!! kekekke!!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom