Sirui r1004 or n1004

xpression

Nov 27, 2010
Hi all, i'm a newbie in tis forum. Heard lots bout sirui so i went down funan just now n ask bout the 1004 model. It was then i realized there r so many version for 1004. Anyway i spent 1 hr there n listen till i blur coz too many models. Noticed he didnt show me the r1004 though maybe no stock. Just went to webbie but nothing much stated bout diff between r1004 n n1004. Is it one can b converted to monopod tats all? The specs looks the same n nothing much written. Can any one enlighten me a little tks.

Tks.... I think the N series can also be lowered down more than the R series. With the monopod thingy, that explains the price difference. Quite hard to make up my mind on which to get. But anyway the guy says Sirui tripods all about the same with one or two differences, so gotta think a bit before buying tsk tsk.

hmmm so confused today lol.

Tks.... I think the N series can also be lowered down more than the R series. With the monopod thingy, that explains the price difference. Quite hard to make up my mind on which to get. But anyway the guy says Sirui tripods all about the same with one or two differences, so gotta think a bit before buying tsk tsk.

hmmm so confused today lol.

I think if you replace the center column with a short one, both can go low. Thing is, does the basic R series comes with a short center column? Another one to consider is the T1004x. It can do a reverse fold, very good if you are travelling with it.

BTW, some of us were there at TK too.. I was there around 2.30 till 3.30pm at the tripod area.

Oic... okie looks like i got more qus to ask the sales guy next time coz at first glance, they r really all about the same. That two models i think got price diff of about 50 bucks. So i didnt dare to buy on the spot lol.

Oooo i went there slighly late. Was hardly anyone there when i went yesterday hehe. Maybe might bump into u guys next time lol.

I think if you replace the center column with a short one, both can go low. Thing is, does the basic R series comes with a short center column? Another one to consider is the T1004x. It can do a reverse fold, very good if you are travelling with it.

BTW, some of us were there at TK too.. I was there around 2.30 till 3.30pm at the tripod area.