Sink Net....Nb.................

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Cannot connect... pick up phone to call technical support.. suddendly internet connected..

Hang up...nb... cut off again..

pick up phone to call again.. internet connected..

Hang up....knn... cut off again...;(

pick up house phone to call again... connected again.. nb.. talk to the technician.. the connection is working very well... told them the story.. same old stories again.. check micro filter, unplug the line, check mod damn.. etc.. etc...

Hang up .. line cut off again..nabei.......................now must unhook my house phone inorder to use internet..:sweat::sweat:

WTF Sink Net.... :thumbsd:

Cannot connect... pick up phone to call technical support.. suddendly internet connected..

pick up house phone to call again... connected again.. nb.. talk to the technician.. the connection is working very well... told them the story.. same old stories again.. check micro filter, unplug the line, check mod damn.. etc.. etc...

Hang up .. line cut off again..nabei.......................now must unhook my house phone inorder to use internet..:sweat::sweat:

haha...i jus now oso 4 no reason cannot connect to msn...tried all method to reconnect oso cannot...then restart com..now ok liao...kns

I do not have any problem yet this month (touch wood) ... but when it is down, it is very frustrating.

Two days ago I faced the same problem. Except I didnt call em. I was wasting so much time trying to solve the problem! I could have studied! ;(

Didnt bother about it till the next day. In the afternoon it was ok already. But not in the morning. I was trying to surf in the toilet that morning but cannot. :nono:

Hang up .. line cut off again..nabei.......................now must unhook my house phone inorder to use internet..:sweat:

SINK AGAIN? :think:
Time to change ISP. :bsmilie:

Th speed of starhub is fine. :cool:

Sounds like your microfilter got problems.

Either that or you've got to get them to come down your house to see what they can do and increase the power @ the exchange end (downside you'll hear more hiss on your handset) but your connection will be rock stable.

Or you can just subscribe a seperate line for datel.

I thought I am the only one having problem, I am in CCK area, is this an isolated case for certain areas only?

sink liao ltr they revived ok liao...lag hub is lag til i can die load 1 page til time out error...:confused:

you go ask soma lor. he use sinknet until pull hair. that is why he always goes out with a cap :sweatsm:

nabei.........sunk again..

if laghub also no good than how...think have to go back to normal mailing liao..:sticktong

Sounds like your microfilter got problems.

Either that or you've got to get them to come down your house to see what they can do and increase the power @ the exchange end (downside you'll hear more hiss on your handset) but your connection will be rock stable.

nothing wrong with the microfilter... the usual crap sinknet must give me once a while.. after the 3 damn year..my whole families and friends will find another crap company other than sinknet..:rolleyes:

nothing wrong with the microfilter... the usual crap sinknet must give me once a while.. after the 3 damn year..my whole families and friends will find another crap company other than sinknet..:rolleyes:

lol...can...u apply biz plan lor...gt tos saying abt down time thingy...

Status
Not open for further replies.