Sink Net....Nb.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...can...u apply biz plan lor...gt tos saying abt down time thingy...

I certainly understand the rest, but those in red can use english boh...:bsmilie:

nabei.........sunk again..

if laghub also no good than how...think have to go back to normal mailing liao..:sticktong

No need lah ... Get a lease line or ISDN line to your home lor .... :sweat: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Pac net!!!!

Actually i'm using singnet also. It kinda sucks for gaming, especially when playing RTS games with starhub users because there is massive in game lag!

However, the connection is stable. I use a seperate phone line for the internet btw. This might help. Considering how cheap it is, why not just get one, you can even leave it unhooked permanently :)

starhub rocks! (once again).:bsmilie:

ai yah, maybe one day we should really make a poll to see which ISP poses the lowest problems. Makes life easier for everybody as we, as consumers, can then have a clear view of what ISP is not worth using, rather than being cheated by those ISPs unjustified claims. maybe i make one poll?

starhub rocks! (once again).:bsmilie:

ai yah, maybe one day we should really make a poll to see which ISP poses the lowest problems. Makes life easier for everybody as we, as consumers, can then have a clear view of what ISP is not worth using, rather than being cheated by those ISPs unjustified claims. maybe i make one poll?

there is a statistic in ida website...go look for it urself...i can tell u...there is no perfect isp in the world...all isp ve they own prob...n o pls...its doesnt mean u ve no prob wif starhub = its gd...n all isp did nt make any unjustified claims...they specified up to certain BW...even if it is 1kbps u gt there...they did fullfil the agreement...

chill all.... comparing different ISP is like comparing different brands of camera... nikon vs canon vs minolta/sony vs pentax vs olympus vs etc... each got its own good and bad and it really depends on the user and the user's needs.
hard to compare one la... if u like this particular brand, you tend to defend for it and say the other brand not really good... infact, this brand u defending got its own 'no good' areas also.
chill chill.... technology is a very subjective topic :bsmilie:

chill all.... comparing different ISP is like comparing different brands of camera... nikon vs canon vs minolta/sony vs pentax vs olympus vs etc... each got its own good and bad and it really depends on the user and the user's needs.
hard to compare one la... if u like this particular brand, you tend to defend for it and say the other brand not really good... infact, this brand u defending got its own 'no good' areas also.
chill chill.... technology is a very subjective topic :bsmilie:

hmm.....true though, i heard somewhere that starhub constant line is insecure as compared to dialup broadband like singnet. iirc, it was something to do which the IP address changing.....or wasn't it?

i think u need to read more on networking stuff..

ok. just read.;) they said dialup broadband is safer because the ip address changes everytime you connect. Whereas for cable broadband(starhub), it is static, so if hackers get hold of your IP address, they can just wait at your doorstep forever.:confused:

who told u cable boardband is static ip...go read abt dhcp... then u will noe more...

hmm...... if like that.....then can't really say each ISP has their own dis/advantages is it?

SINK AGAIN? :think:
Time to change ISP. :bsmilie:

whaa.. if all the SINK net change.. then will become SLOW Cable Vision...

Status
Not open for further replies.