Singtel mio DCing more often?

brapodam

Jun 12, 2009
AMK
Anyone experiencing this? I getting very dulan already, every few minutes DC, rather use 3G phone surf internet lol. I think it's cuz they normal time buay tank liao then now add EPL to suck away their bandwith, so now we keep on DC.

Simi faster dunno wad dunno wad, heard that in their ad. Sibei joke sia

Thoughts?

Yes every website almost must click at least twice or more. Maker of the 2wire all in one router deserve a Nobel prize. i placed my router in the study room and network not found in the kitchen. Sometime i get 1 bar signal just outside the study room. Occasionally, my desktop comp side by side to the router also get 1 bar signal. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

singtel? lol....they sux in BB.........that's why abandoned them last year.....dem tulang pay so much, but get DC alot.

same . nowaday like very unstable......DC like mad...many times have to off and on proxy.

Yes every website almost must click at least twice or more. Maker of the 2wire all in one router deserve a Nobel prize. i placed my router in the study room and network not found in the kitchen. Sometime i get 1 bar signal just outside the study room. Occasionally, my desktop comp side by side to the router also get 1 bar signal. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Click twice only? Mine click till give up still cannot load lol...Then go toilet pangsai first

my singtel internet 10M plan seems ok. only problem is when someone in the house go to the website to watch recorded Taiwan TV.

my singtel internet 10M plan seems ok. only problem is when someone in the house go to the website to watch recorded Taiwan TV.

Hmm maybe u were lucky?

Anyway some time back I saw some workers laying the fibre optics cable at AMK central there, they just left the cables lying across the carpark! All the cars just drive over the cables, no wonder internet so cui, always packet loss or dc.

I won't be surprised if next time got fibre optics liao still continue dc, all the cables even before installation alr damaged...

my 3mbps working fine as well... last i heard it depends on where you live.

I couldn't watch the champions league using mioTV early this morning. The screen keep showing some icons that look like "two gears".

Anybody else have this problem?

Edited: Ok, finally working. Have to switch on and off so many times, not even sure if thats what made it worked. :(

Last edited:
The picture quality of MIO TV has motion blurish IMO.

hai. these type of news have to keep happening when i'm considering to sign a new contract with them from SH.. or should i wait for fibreoptic leh?? :think:

Yay

4562002669_813616d312_o.jpg

aiyah... u guys really did in it for me..

I experienced this on my Laptop since this morning liao.. then used my mobile can surf lei.. funny.. si beh sian with their service, customer hotline take ages to pick up calls:thumbsd:

I experienced this on my Laptop since this morning liao.. then used my mobile can surf lei.. funny.. si beh sian with their service, customer hotline take ages to pick up calls:thumbsd:

even you get through the hotline they tech support cant help much. they will tell you to:

1: restart pc
2: restart router / modem
3: try on other pc/laptop.
4: FAQ

Orhhh! What u doing on piratebay? Singtel this weekend very unstable. Load 2 pages DC. Have to keep switching on and off my wireless capability switch

There are legal torrents out there, so torrent =/= illegal activities...In fact there are even some games which encourage you to use torrent to download or have some sort of torrent service to download the client or even patches...WoW trial uses its own torrent client btw.

My Singnet is ok leh, its Mio TV thats a GIANT pain in the S!