SingTel Grid Girls Unveiled!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Babes become Babes then we will see ..

None of them are up to standard. Just your usual XMM fare. No wonder they're called grid girls. They're not even 10% of the real race queens

None of them are up to standard. Just your usual XMM fare. No wonder they're called grid girls. They're not even 10% of the real race queens
Agreed. None of them has at least a little bit charisma, seems they just grabbed whatever girls they could get quickly and for lowest fees.

In Singapore I've seen pretty girls shopping at Orchard Road and working OLs from Shenton Way. But I don't see any in local beauty pageants or race queens.

=.=||| Mou yan tai(canto) 没眼看
Standard is sure deteriorating, wonder what is e selection criteria......

Lacus21 said:
=.=||| Mou yan tai(canto) 没眼看
Standard is sure deteriorating, wonder what is e selection criteria......

From the looks of things (or lack of it), most likely just age and sex of participant... and think skin.

Wow! Wow! Wow! :bsmilie: hahaha...

hmm. the photos are quite bad to start wif.. they probably looked better in real life ?

hmm. the photos are quite bad to start wif.. they probably looked better in real life ?

from my working experience at F1... they don't even look that great in person. some of the performers at the race are much better looking.

...... omg... compare to japan, haiz

Last edited:
Need so pretty for what. Just standing at the car hold number only what. Must be like SIA girl?

Actually, now SIA girl all also not pretty already. Ha ha.

Need so pretty for what. Just standing at the car hold number only what. Must be like SIA girl?

SIA girls aren't that pretty anymore.

btw, even if you're a feminist or a women's right advocate, would you want a (no offense to the women and girls here) a fat girl in a skin-tight dress holding on to a card? humans have been programmed to look at pretty things. sex sells in this day and age. what would the even organizers want? people staring at the sponsors' logos on the little dresses and the cars they're next to, or turn away not wanting to be caught dead staring?

your reply please.

Status
Not open for further replies.