Singnet services are :

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

yilishengxian

Mar 2, 2006
Pandan 花园
www.facebook.com
Anyone experience that Singnet is very slow :thumbsd: ... It has been giving problems (again, the last time ended when I turn the CSOs upside down ... :kok: :flame: ) since 2006 X'mas period ... Even before the quake ...

I can't watch complete Youtube videos, can't even log in into my online game, Hero Online (before X'mas was super lag, and my friend using starhub is able to play with no problems), can't log in to MSN when my frenz are online, somemore, they eat away my FREE 32" LCD TV by closing the promotion earlier :thumbsd: :thumbsd: ...

Anyone have problems or agrees that their services are not up to standard?

http://elrilmatheren.multiply.com/journal/item/10

* I'm having problems posting this thread as well ...

I'm on Singnet and the connection has been pretty smooth since the start of the year. Youtube and MSN both no problems. Not into gaming so can't verify.

I'm on Singnet and the connection has been pretty smooth since the start of the year. Youtube and MSN both no problems. Not into gaming so can't verify.

weeguy, which part of Singapore are u in ? ;)

I am using Singnet at Sengkang. No problem surfing CS, Yahoo, Blogger, MacRumors, Stomp, Kitchen Capers, FlowerPod, RenoTalk now.

Last time had one problem, called the support line and the holding time was quite long. So far, all my calls to hotline (like credit cards, vendors ...) all didn't turn out well as all have put me on hold for very long

... think so far, I haven't met a single company that offer good hotline....

i dun blame them as usually the hotlines are overwhelmed. so i dun complain. I am just telling u what I experienced. :embrass:

i guess they still fixing, sometime encounter slow connection too :thumbsd:

I also cant watch my youtube videos with singnet. :(

starhubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb!!!!! and my FAT GREEN PIPE

Experienced similar problem as well...

It may appear to be a Singnet problem but actually it could be due to more underlying reasons.

If your problem is only pertaining to some but not all Web sites, it could be the Web site issue or both the ISP or the Web site. Sometimes, the Web site and ISP just don't talk to each other.

Send them an email if the hotline is too hot. ;)

If things like that happen, usually they are upgrading their base systems. Wait for a while first. :)

hehehe.. that's a good reason.. so I wish starhub would be down more often so I can get upgraded more often too

me too, posted the same thread few days ago, si bei buay ta han, internet so slow;(

got on and off slowness problem occasionally, but lately incidence heard that was due to the earthquake around Taiwan that cause damage to the undersea cable for oversea connection.

got on and off slowness problem occasionally, but lately incidence heard that was due to the earthquake around Taiwan that cause damage to the undersea cable for oversea connection.

Network slow issue relate/blame Taiwan quake then my work is much simpler... haha..

Full restoration would be around end of next week...

I feel cheated having stuck with the contract of $45 for 512kbps! For so many years i have been waiting for it to drop the price... and last year they finally drop and after i committed to 2yr plan! A few more months to go....

Network slow issue relate/blame Taiwan quake then my work is much simpler... haha..

Full restoration would be around end of next week...

I feel cheated having stuck with the contract of $45 for 512kbps! For so many years i have been waiting for it to drop the price... and last year they finally drop and after i committed to 2yr plan! A few more months to go....
Mine was the 70+$ for 3500 kbps lor, the contract just expired 2 mths ago. Wanted to upgrade to the 10kbps one but due to some problems with "co-subscribers (who pay together with me to use)" n the early promotion end, there goes my LCD TV n I decided not to upgrade yet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.