SINGNET is having problem on oversea site again

Your SINGNET got problem surfing Oversea site?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerofour

Mar 9, 2004
SG
SINGNET is having problem on oversea site again!!

Which one? Hopefully not some undesirable site (haha ;) ) otherwise do what I did--email them. Or else call them up I think it will be faster.

However, do make sure that the fault is at SingNet's end before calling them up. Weeks ago I had problem accessing my website hosted in the US and I had to do a bit of troubleshooting (including asking friends also using SingNet to access the site) before determining it's SingNet's fault.

They fixed it up in a day or two after emailing them over the weekend.

I encounter slagginess these 2 days using SingNet BB somemore price never go down no QOS at all. Maybe some trojans out there DDOS them.

Anyway Internet is quite vulnerable. I've also found quite a few security vulnerabilies on Clubsnap server some are quite serious, hope they spend time patching them.

Giving due credit, SingNet has been quite reliable most of the time. What I'm not happy about is that early adopters suffer as they get stuck with lower speed and expensive price. Now they offer 512K for the same price as a 256K subscription with so much more goodies, and because we're stuck with a 2-year subscription there is no way we can upgrade without paying more.

I'm switching over to Maxonline after this the contract ends (unforuntately in 2006)...SingNet BB is really not worth the money.

Ah Pao said:
Giving due credit, SingNet has been quite reliable most of the time. What I'm not happy about is that early adopters suffer as they get stuck with lower speed and expensive price. Now they offer 512K for the same price as a 256K subscription with so much more goodies, and because we're stuck with a 2-year subscription there is no way we can upgrade without paying more.

I'm switching over to Maxonline after this the contract ends (unforuntately in 2006)...SingNet BB is really not worth the money.
contractual ties are like that.

you get a freebie when you signed up, so for that, you have to stay for the full 2 years. if you think other isps are going to be different, you're going to be dissappointed..

Status
Not open for further replies.