Singnet Broadband having problem again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Aug 13, 2005
Local
Just wonder anyone having this problem of line drop again and again from last night?:angry:

yup , i tried to log in from 11 pm , prompt me error error error,

i am using the jet pack 1500 , is it because i pay a lower price so line connection is not always garanteed ?

yeah same problem last nite but i couldnt care less as i dont play online games at nite :p
my hubby kpkb though :X

line dropped. that's affirmative. however, knowing singnet, they'll keep it a secret and won't give you any freebies or apologies unless you write in to complain.

i'm okay with it. tried to connect, failed. decided to go sleep instead. :lol:

yeah!!! I called their help line since 11pm and they did not even bother to pick up my call!:angry:

got the same problem too ;(
hope wont happen again tonitz
so irriating was surfing net halfway page cannt found. ;(

haha no wonder... i tot my d**n router got problem again :bsmilie:

Yeah, got this problem yesterday too. Thought it was my router.

they claim having some last min maintainance...:sticktong have connecting on/off problem as in just min ago too..

they tell me could be the modem problem, ask me to send to 2wire vendor to check..:angry: KNN i told them maybe i should just paid 2wire for the monthly bills instead Sinknet. Nabei..

They told me although you paid for a 3 year contract but the equiptment is only warranty for 1 year.. if anything happen after the 1 year mean they wash their hand liao..

Knn...Sinknet really su ck big time i think... i told them please tell your top fat ass that i am a problem customer that use to call to complain on drop line, please take out my account or ban me for life to subscribe again and take back what ever promo crap they give me.. how i wish they really could do that pui pui pui...they want to fine for not complete contract.. knn..:sticktong

The worst thing you heard is when the boardband is down and you call technical support and no one will pick up the call and when it reach 12, they knock off liao. KNN..
Then you call the help line 1610 and they tell you 'please log in to ww w.sinknet..... for this for that'.. knn...log my a..sssss....

nabei line just drop again..knn..:angry: :sticktong

I have the same problem too...anyone tried to complain??? My contract just ended last month....now considering starhub....

liveevil said:
I have the same problem too...anyone tried to complain??? My contract just ended last month....now considering starhub....

er........where else could you go.. :think:

forget sink net.. to me they are history liao, once the contract end.. will never go back again ever... unless they are the only one around.:p :sweatsm:

Some of their servers or infrastructure equipment were down from around 11:30 to about 12:15. Could not reach their DNS servers, which meant that you could not go to any website unless you knew their IP addresses.

MSN Messenger worked fine though.

deadpixel said:
Some of their servers or infrastructure equipment were down from around 11:30 to about 12:15. Could not reach their DNS servers, which meant that you could not go to any website unless you knew their IP addresses.

MSN Messenger worked fine though.

Ya.. all they can said is they are Sorry...:sticktong Even my 3 years old nephew can do better when did the wrong thing..a big hug and kiss.. all this Multi-Million Dollars company can do is SOOOOOOONNNNIIIIII.. KNN..:angry: Damn Lame. Pui...

Actually i dun blame them if their server is down or watever....it's the customer service that's really cmi....or rather there is totally no customer service at all....

liveevil said:
Actually i dun blame them if their server is down or watever....it's the customer service that's really cmi....or rather there is totally no customer service at all....

got la...1:100,000 customer.:rolleyes:

And last night's incident wasn't the worse....my contract just expired and they din even bother to call me to ask if i want to renew contract or wat....and my bill shows that i have to pay $84 for the 3500 plan instead of the usual promo price.....:angry:

liveevil said:
And last night's incident wasn't the worse....my contract just expired and they din even bother to call me to ask if i want to renew contract or wat....and my bill shows that i have to pay $84 for the 3500 plan instead of the usual promo price.....:angry:

er..........thank for reminding i better write it somewhere.. same go to the rest reading this..:p

Another Kns service by our great Sink net...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.