Single 24" LCD or Dual 19" LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

vacantSphere

Jun 17, 2006
Hi ppl,

going to get a new desktop system soon. However, I am now comtemplating either to have a single 24" LCD or dual 19" LCD. I usually used my system for graphics and video editing. Feel free to share your views. Thanks!

dual 24" of course.

On the contrary, 2 x 20inches would suffice. More $$ for other things. The 20inches resolution is higher than the 19inches. The height is similar to the 24inches Wide screen Dell, and of course cheaper too. Furthermore, which graphic card can handle 24inches Wide well? Any decent 200+ graphic card can handle dual 20 inches very efficiently

Hi ppl,

going to get a new desktop system soon. However, I am now comtemplating either to have a single 24" LCD or dual 19" LCD. I usually used my system for graphics and video editing. Feel free to share your views. Thanks!

dual.

more resolution = win.

from that perspective, dual 20" might be acceptable too, as it'll still cost less than a 24".

actually...y not one of each...the widescreen for editing and watching videos

the 4:3 one for playing games ahhaah

there are plenty of "normal" cards that can handle 2x24...

when u start to go to 30... then u have a problem.. but one 30 is still ok. try 2x30. can die, the cost of the card to support it. but compared to the price of the 30, it's nothing.

it's all relative. u can't put $60 tyres on a SL65AMG...

edited to say : actually u can, but u know.....

er.. btw.. the ts asked for 1x24 or 2x19.. and no one answered him yet.. ahhaha

i would go for the 1x24. the upgrade path is obvious after that, and even if u don't, i would still take the 24.

Status
Not open for further replies.